Other Games [Round 13, 2023]

What a crazy comp, we thrash the Raiders and then the Raiders beat Souths. Footy form is really only a week to week proposition these days.

Has anyone done a welfare check on the poor old broncos after having to play their 2nd or so game away this year?

The nrl should step in and stop this cruel and unusual punishment forcing Brisbane to play 2% of their games away.

Maybe they should be compensated cap wise or give them a few more byes.

Has anyone done a welfare check on the poor old broncos after having to play their 2nd or so game away this year?

The nrl should step in and stop this cruel and unusual punishment forcing Brisbane to play 2% of their games away.

Maybe they should be compensated cap wise or give them a few more byes.
I just had a look at the rest of their draw.

They play just three games out of QLD for the rest if the year - for two of those games they have the bye the week prior.

Seems fair 🙄

I just had a look at the rest of their draw.

They play just three games out of QLD for the rest if the year - for two of those games they have the bye the week prior.

Seems fair 🙄

This must be the only 'professional' sporting org that does this.

NRL: Player welfare is important...that is why the broncos play 90% of their games at home.

US: what about the other teams?

NRL: Player welfare is important. brrrerk! Pieces of eight, pieces of eight!

This must be the only 'professional' sporting org that does this.

NRL: Player welfare is important...that is why the broncos play 90% of their games at home.

US: what about the other teams?

NRL: Player welfare is important. brrrerk! Pieces of eight, pieces of eight!
It's all about the money in the end, Broncs games pull in the most fans. And we know the NRL are a money making organisation.

I can see why we let him go. He's got hands like feet. Coughed up possession twice @ critical times. I wouldn't rate his lose as being up there with JHW.
Bit harsh Insomniac, every player has those days (dropping balls). Bet he goes alright next game.

Team P W L PD Pts
2 2 0 36 4
2 2 0 26 4
2 2 0 23 4
2 2 0 19 4
2 2 0 12 4
2 1 1 13 2
2 1 1 10 2
2 1 1 3 2
2 1 1 0 2
2 1 1 0 2
2 1 1 -14 2