Other Games [Round 11, 2022]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
I think I caught Payton smiling then, haven’t seen belly ache smile though, love seeing this, I don’t care who’s missing for the storm, to see them getting carved up is gold.

they will come out and want to make a statement

if we stay within 30 points next week I think we are doing well.

I am not giving up on us , I just know storm never lose 3 games straight
We should be thinking, we’ll keep serving them their medicine while their playing like busted‘s (a word? who cares) most joy I’ve had watching the storm in a long time, like 2008 long🙂

Is this a good or bad thing for us next week. If cows kick on and really put a score on, I think it’s a good thing. Melb will be she’ll shocked. Pap is huge for them as he brings so much energy. They seem so flat.

Is this a good or bad thing for us next week. If cows kick on and really put a score on, I think it’s a good thing. Melb will be she’ll shocked. Pap is huge for them as he brings so much energy. They seem so flat.
Probably bad, but still enjoying it a lot.

Hope They dont turn up next week and alongside the refs giving them 15 penalties to 1 they end up smashing us by 50

Never been so happy to lose a tip. Cows doing it with two on the bench for much of the game. Great to see the stadium packed.

After always reading how super duper uper glooper nooper fit the storm are, it's good to see them get hammered. (well at the best of times).

Maybe Joey shouldn't have convinced Bellamy to be the head coach for one more year...players didn't like it. lol

Be interesting to see how they respond after 2 losses and Bellamy yelling at them all week.

I'm not a super JWH fan but less of a sutton one so I kinda liked Jared giving the twerp a gobful after he got 10 mins.

Also... if the nrl drug testing yobs aren't heading to penriff to check for steroid use then they aren't fair dinkum.

No one can legit have a team where every player looks like that. I am totally suspicious but seeing as it took a third party for the nrl to bust Xerri, I doubt anything will happen.

I'm not a super JWH fan but less of a sutton one so I kinda liked Jared giving the twerp a gobful after he got 10 mins.

Also... if the nrl drug testing yobs aren't heading to penriff to check for steroid use then they aren't fair dinkum.

No one can legit have a team where every player looks like that. I am totally suspicious but seeing as it took a third party for the nrl to bust Xerri, I doubt anything will happen.
Well if true it would complement the rumours about the Riff from 30-odd years ago.

Well if true it would complement the rumours about the Riff from 30-odd years ago.

I can't remember all the details but when afb was sent of or binned for abusing a ref, the journos made up all sorts of stories such as he contined abusing the refs in the tunnel and physically intimidated them, etc.

jwh yells at the ref saying he deliberately targets him (a form of cheating?) his coach defends him...and all the journos are silent beyond reporting what exactly happened.

As I said I can't remember, I believe afb's comments were much worse, my post is more about the uncle nick compliant sports media.

Not sure if it's been brought up elsewhere but with the 8 point try to the Panthers last night, l always thought it was for a foul after scoring not during.
Can someone help me out here as l had the game on but no volume, did the commentators say anything about it?

Got me thinking if it was for the slap in the face when Fisher Harris scored then why don't we see more of them?
Could argue that Guffo got Tui in the chops when scored yeah?

Both innocuous and happens regularly.

Just another example of varying interpretations by the officials.

Last edited:
I haven’t rewatched it, but I thought it looked like JWH made physical contact with Sutton, (only on the arm, but a big no no) if so and that forms part of the contrary conduct charge, could be a good stint, eg Blockers pat on the head!

What a great try from the Raiders at the end of the first half. Poor defence (especially Walker).
‘I see Horsburgh at bit like Keppie. They come on and try and lift the side. They both can be rocks and diamonds. But Horsburgh is definitely in the diamonds section atm. Good energy, great pass to Hudson Young to throw a Shuster no looker.
Souths look really flat. Rocket coming their way for sure.

I haven’t rewatched it, but I thought it looked like JWH made physical contact with Sutton, (only on the arm, but a big no no) if so and that forms part of the contrary conduct charge, could be a good stint, eg Blockers pat on the head!
Tbh, I was hoping JWH put one on Suttons chin.

Roosters prop Jared Waerea-Hargreaves has been cleared for his high shot on Kiwis teammate James Fisher-Harris but is facing a fine for verbal abuse directed towards referee Gerard Sutton.

Waerea-Hargreaves was charged with grade one contrary conduct after he was sent to the sin-bin in the 69th minute for using foul language after the Panthers were awarded an eight-point try for the incident.

The Roosters prop is looking at an $1800 fine if he takes the early guilty plea or a $2500 fine if he elects to fight the charge but fails.

nrl.co...n

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8