Other Games [Round 11, 2022]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Is it just me or does virtually every other team look fitter than us? That was a fast game and both sides, particularly Brisbane we’re going as hard at the end as the beginning. We seem totally gassed by 20mins into each game. I love Donny but we seem to be way off the pace.
I’ve mentioned it a cpl times (and this’ll be the last). But Matty Ballin has transformed the Broncos fitness wise. They are stronger, fitter, and faster all over the park. Haas is in mint condition.

That might be the worst video ref call I’ve ever seen followed closely by the Gagai no try. Who is this clown in the bunker? Seriously tho how can this sport be taken seriously when that is the level of officiating? This broncos team are a shocker without Reynolds plain and simple. Knights robbed tonight badly. Score has blown out largely due to the officiating and knights dropping their heads.
What about the Knights player virtually doing a Lawton type tackle, above the horizontal and landing on his shoulder. No sin bin at least, or even a penalty...wow. The bunker crew reviewed it and said it's been cleared. Joey Johns was amazed that got ok'd. And they wonder why the fans are seething at the constant inconsistencies.

Cobbo is going to cause a lot of carnage, his high stepping swerving motion it's full of deceptive speed. Very surprised if he doesn't make SOO. Oats looked sensational also, could jag the other wing spot.

What about the Knights player virtually doing a Lawton type tackle, above the horizontal and landing on his shoulder. No sin bin at least, or even a penalty...wow. The bunker crew reviewed it and said it's been cleared. Joey Johns was amazed that got ok'd. And they wonder why the fans are seething at the constant inconsistencies.
Thought the same myself at the time, not a mention at all, if it had been us everyone including Ennis the jerk and Smith would be blowing up, unreal 😳

Glad it wasn't just me who saw this. I'm fairly sure it was Frizell who tackled the player above the horizontal and without the ball. Then the bunker reviewed it and said the 'dangerous tackle had been cleared'. No sin bin or penalty, no nothing. What a farce.

Again a couple of incorrect decisions by The Bunker changes the flow, and possible outcome, of a match.
Can somebody please explain why our sport persists with a system that is proven to be a failure?

Again a couple of incorrect decisions by The Bunker changes the flow, and possible outcome, of a match.
Can somebody please explain why our sport persists with a system that is proven to be a failure?
Tonight I just thought this sport is an embarrassment. Those calls that were missed were inexcusable. I mean this is a professional sport right? And that’s what’s dished you?

Tonight I just thought this sport is an embarrassment. Those calls that were missed were inexcusable. I mean this is a professional sport right? And that’s what’s dished you?
Dished up I mean. Lol

This. I mean, I really couldn't care who won tonight, and happy to see Ponga's Pigeons struggling down the bottom of the table... but, as a fan. It's just infuriating to see this crap week in week out. I wanna enjoy a fairly contested game, regardless who's playing

oh ffs. I did a last min change reading that Reynolds was out and still the knights lost.

They say he lost control.
But if you land on a ball with your torso... how the hell do you have any more control than gagai did???
When they say he's lost his grip grounding the ball, but the cameras show Gaiguy not actually gripping the ball, but eventually gets his hand on the ball on the way down, and his hand doesn't leave the ball. I've seen plenty of try's scored this way after grubber kicks, isn't the Gaiguy no try the same thing ?

Corruption GE. Two crucial decisions went against Newcastle at crucial times.
Donkeys ran away at the end due to the help they received.
Yep, the Broncs are the favoured sons in the NRL that's for sure, play a lot of Friday night footy no matter how bad they are traveling, have as many staff and coaching assistants as they do players, all scandals and incidents are quickly hushed up, only to be exposed at a later date, ie, Hass and that half back, Cobbo's traffic violations, Kevvie only acted on it because it made the TV news. The list goes on on..

Suaalii was last week when he scored a try off a bomb & Robinson calling him awesome…..I laugh every time they carry on about him. Selwyn Cobbo pi$$es all over him! Wonder kid my arse lololol. He’s scored a few try’s & making out like he’s the new JAC Lolol. Average at best…
Serious? Have you seen his hit-ups out of yardage? And the tackle breaks? And he's only 18!

Didn't see the Gagai one but the obvious obstruction decision was an utter disgrace, not to mention it broke the game open when the Knights were right back in the mix.
I'm sure Annesley will sugar coat it, 'well the bunker is under a lot of pressure, so many things to look at, gray area, they get most correct, um, if it's for a Broncos try we always have to give benefit of the doubt blah blah'.

These days when I see what I've believe is a try I have to suspend any emotion for a couple of minutes until it gets reviewed by The Bunker. Because there are so many tries overturned I start questioning my eyes, which have been watching RL for more than 60 years.
I can't understand why the NRL doesn't save itself many millions of dollars each year, and the regular embarrassment of having to apologise for errors The Bunker makes, and return to the way RL was refereed. Encourage the two linespeople to become more involved in decision-making and between the three on-field officials I'm sure we'll get as many correct rulings as we are getting with The Bunker. Certainly the game would become less controversial and stop-start.
The Bunker has become Big Brother; this is not the type of relative our sport needs!

These days when I see what I've believe is a try I have to suspend any emotion for a couple of minutes until it gets reviewed by The Bunker. Because there are so many tries overturned I start questioning my eyes, which have been watching RL for more than 60 years.
I can't understand why the NRL doesn't save itself many millions of dollars each year, and the regular embarrassment of having to apologise for errors The Bunker makes, and return to the way RL was refereed. Encourage the two linespeople to become more involved in decision-making and between the three on-field officials I'm sure we'll get as many correct rulings as we are getting with The Bunker. Certainly the game would become less controversial and stop-start.
The Bunker has become Big Brother; this is not the type of relative our sport needs!
I’d suggest the game would become more controversial due to refs/touchies missing things that would otherwise be picked up on.The refs have not become any worse or better,it’s the rules that have either become too complicated or they continually change.The issue is you’re not going to get consistent decisions when you have human error.Until fans,media and clubs become mature and realise that refs make errors,even the bunker,and they are not the reason your team loses,these problems are never going to disappear.Look at last night,plenty whinging about two tries the Knights didn’t get,yet nothing has been said about how much the Knights dominated the first 20 minutes yet struggled to get across the line.So much easier to blame the refs than point the finger at the real culprits

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4