Other Games [Round 11, 2022]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Milford going better than I expected. Already linking up with Ponga and Clune.

I guess the NRL is desperate to see a Broncos team bounce back and succeed. If I recall correctly, the Broncos were also given another try this year (agains Dogs perhaps?) where there was a blatant obstruction contact that was ignored. That was so farrrking blatant and just completely glossed over, while Newie copped that Gagai call earlier.... yep, no favouritism in this comp.

Starting to think the NRL have a new sweetheart team in the Broncos
100% try to gagai disallowed and now an obstruction rule goes their way for a try - possible 12 point turnaround and that's without the general calls AGAIN this week

WOW bunker clowns finest hour. What a shambles of a decision. Absolute joke.
That might be the worst video ref call I’ve ever seen followed closely by the Gagai no try. Who is this clown in the bunker? Seriously tho how can this sport be taken seriously when that is the level of officiating? This broncos team are a shocker without Reynolds plain and simple. Knights robbed tonight badly. Score has blown out largely due to the officiating and knights dropping their heads.

Brisbane have exactly what we are missing. Props and fast, strong, explosive outside backs.

Hass is just outstanding and what a centre winger combination they have
They're physically stronger. They're technique in attack and defence is all so much more clinical. They rarely get rolled on their backs when tackled but they get the opposition on their backs. Quicker play the balls and they just roll through. Makes one wonder why our veteran coach hasn't thought of training us this way.

I guess the NRL is desperate to see a Broncos team bounce back and succeed. If I recall correctly, the Broncos were also given another try this year (agains Dogs perhaps?) where there was a blatant obstruction contact that was ignored. That was so farrrking blatant and just completely glossed over, while Newie copped that Gagai call earlier.... yep, no favouritism in this comp.
100% agree, O'Brien will go off deluxe at the presser later on. Can't wait to tune into that..lol.

Surely the Knights management give Adam Obrien the 10k to go nuts.
Guaranteed if that obstruction happened inside the 20 it would’ve been called.

Is it just me or does virtually every other team look fitter than us? That was a fast game and both sides, particularly Brisbane we’re going as hard at the end as the beginning. We seem totally gassed by 20mins into each game. I love Donny but we seem to be way off the pace.

Makes me laugh how listening to the media creaming their pants about how great the wonder kid Suaalii was last week when he scored a try off a bomb & Robinson calling him awesome…..I laugh every time they carry on about him. Selwyn Cobbo pi$$es all over him! Wonder kid my arse lololol. He’s scored a few try’s & making out like he’s the new JAC Lolol. Average at best….our boy Saab scored 20 odd & some amazing ones off bombs yet Suaalii is the wonder kid. What a crock of $hit!

They're physically stronger. They're technique in attack and defence is all so much more clinical. They rarely get rolled on their backs when tackled but they get the opposition on their backs. Quicker play the balls and they just roll through. Makes one wonder why our veteran coach hasn't thought of training us this way.
Maybe we haven't got the calibre of player they have to do all this.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7