Other Games [Round 10, 2023] Magic Round!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

globaleagle

Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Friday, May 5
Bulldogs v Raiders, Suncorp Stadium, Fox, 6pm
Sea Eagles v Broncos, Suncorp Stadium, Nine/Fox, 8:05pm

Saturday, May 6
Warriors v Panthers, Suncorp Stadium, Fox, 3pm
Sharks v Dolphins, Suncorp Stadium, Fox, 5:30pm
Storm v Rabbitohs, Suncorp Stadium, Nine/Fox, 7:45pm

Sunday, May 7
Tigers v Dragons, Suncorp Stadium, Fox, 1:50pm
Roosters v Cowboys, Suncorp Stadium, Nine/Fox, 4pm
Titans v Eels, Suncorp Stadium, Nine/Fox, 6:25pm

Also from 'fox'

Hunt is being shifted into a dummy half role just to see and yet....

this means clubs are all sharpening pencils to sign him
They can because contracts are worth nothing, and
Cashed-up clubs like the Bulldogs, the Canberra Raiders and the Dolphins could all make a play for Hunt to play halfback and comfortably offer him well over $1 million per season.

(keeping in mind they were saying he was no good and should go to eng a couple of years ago.)

Wasn’t there some rule about receiving the pass inside a decoy runner and then running out past that point being an obstruction? Has that rule changed or am I messing up the interpretation… that Raider’s try seemed a pretty clear cut example, but not a peep.

Right here, we have the winner of Magic Round, this bloke better not be buying a beer all weekend

IMG_3577.jpeg
IMG_3578.jpeg

Warriors doing what Manly couldn't against Penrith.

Showing some balls and defending with intent.

5 trys to the phins in 40mins, we've scored 2 in 2 games, 1 from a prop barge over the other in the 77min, we ain't got an attack anymore
Isn't Flanno our attacking coach? I've seen nothing in the last few weeks to show improvement from Des. Flanno is another myth

Souths v Storm game will be a beauty tonight. Looking forward to Souths slicing and dicing Melb. And the facial expressions on Bellyaches face will be priceless..lol.

Isn't Flanno our attacking coach? I've seen nothing in the last few weeks to show improvement from Des. Flanno is another myth
I won’t go that far, the polish on the end certainly wasn’t there, but when they actually held the ball last night, they made as many line breaks as Brisbane

He is the man of the moment, but if we get Schuster back anywhere near the level of his Eels and Souths games at the start of the year, and find a way to get someone better than Parker outside him, that adds something extra too

So the gummies getting flogged will come out next week full of determination and will do what the donkeys did to us.
And now phins are beating sharks
So we played titans coming off biggest NRL comeback defeat

Broncos off south's flogging now sharks next week off big magic round defeat.

And it will be a mothers day disaster sharks by 40

So the gummies getting flogged will come out next week full of determination and will do what the donkeys did to us.
How come we never have a "bounce back" game after a flogging? Instead, we get hammered and meekly get hammered again…

And now phins are beating sharks
So we played titans coming off biggest NRL comeback defeat

Broncos off south's flogging now sharks next week off big magic round defeat.

And it will be a mothers day disaster sharks by 40
I was just saying (whinging) the same thing to my wife. Unbelievable! Can we possibly hope for a third time lucky call??

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4