Other Games [Round 10, 2023] Magic Round!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Well we don't get many and if they play like that again, the gummies will put a score on us too

South's are smashing the storm
Hate to say it but unless south's get a big injury toll they look a certain to be there on GF day.
They are going to be hard to beat this year.
We are so far off the pace it's not funny.

PXL_20230506_093037699.jpg

My daughter the Rabbitoh, my son the Stormer

Edit: DNA tests on order.

looking at the match centre: tigers v dragons

Tigers doing well...then

mistake/penalty/mistake/penalty/mistake/mistake/mistake.....etc.

I'm not sure whether it's fatigue or a mental block when it comes to winning

wheels falling off, but 20 to go so who knows.

This Tigers v Dragons game is nothing to write home about, yet I'd wager both teams would beat Manly on current form.

I still think we got lucky beating the Tigers when we did. Playing the way we did that weekend (and we've actually gotten worse since if you can believe it) ... against a better team we'd have probably lost.

maybe the dragons are 'scared' of winning.

hit the lead then error (suli) , penalty... WT try! and back in front.

So we'll see if the tigers' now keep their heads.

-missed the conversion so not a great start...

Personally I hate this "protect the play makers" BS that brings penalties for tackling a kicker or hitting a half or 5/8 a poofteenth after they've gotten rid of the ball.

Rugby league is a contact sport. If the play makers want to be protected, let their forwards do it. Its almost getting to the point where unless they actually run into the line, you're almost not allowed to tackle any of the halves.

How good is it to watch 2 teams that aren't going well compete for the win. I can't say that about Manly the last 2 weeks.

Personally I hate this "protect the play makers" BS that brings penalties for tackling a kicker or hitting a half or 5/8 a poofteenth after they've gotten rid of the ball.

Rugby league is a contact sport. If the play makers want to be protected, let their forwards do it. Its almost getting to the point where unless they actually run into the line, you're almost not allowed to tackle any of the halves.

There just doesn't seem to be any reward for trying it. Even if wrong, the refs will always rule a penalty against.

So I guess...coaches should just tell 'em not to even trry to tackle the kicker. Continue doing that...run up and hold (whatever that does).

I mean I don't mind some protection for those late hits when the kicker has finished his kick...leg in the air, unprotected etc.

But for better or worse...(worse) it's here and players just should keep their heads.

speaking of...what was sloan trying on the half time siren??

that's the thing about the nrl site.

It doesn't comment 'Suli should have pinned his ears back...'

so he doesn't get a 'respect the have a go' sticker.

Well...not for a few weeks.

So you have time

(to do what..I dunno)

I’d love us to get jnr toupou from the tigers. Great young talent. And they’ve unearthed a good one in that jaream bulla.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6