Other Games [Round 10, 2023] Magic Round!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I think a lot of the Roosters have way too many miles on the clock.

Chooks might be cooked.
Teddy had a real quite day I thought. The one thing about Sam Walker he doe's those out of the box type of plays that others don't try, and they sure needed that today.

Just on the pronunciation of Junior Paulo's last name by various commentators........is it Paulo - as spelt - or Maolo?

I'm hearing both used. Confusing.

And with that we again are the most disappointing team in magic round
we offered nothing
and we are now 10th.
if we don’t win a few games in the coming weeks we will be bottom 4
Compared to the current bottom 4. We are bottom of the bottom 4. We are currently the worst performing team in the competition.

Gosiewski scores for the Cows.I have no doubt someone on here will say another stupid decision by the Manly hierarchy 😝
Haha. I thought at the time the try was awarded, should I duck over to Silvertails to see if anyone had done as you said. I erred on the side of sanity (for a change) and left it alone.

Possibly posted elsewhere...

Major Warriors sponsor blasts 'cheating' NRL referees in passionate Twitter rant
The chief executive of the Warriors' major sponsor has launched an extraordinary attack on NRL officials.

Jason Paris, who is the CEO of One New Zealand, used his Twitter account on Saturday to essentially accuse on-field and Bunker referees of purposely adjudicating against the Auckland-based team on a regular basis.

"Are you kidding me?" Paris wrote as the Warriors lost 18-6 to Penrith in Magic Round.

"How biased are the NRL Bunker and referees against the Warriors?

"Have they got money on them to lose? It's like we are permanently against 14 on the field and they want us to play with 12."

He doubled down on the accusations in a follow-up tweet which also referenced Sky Sport NZ commentators., and in a reply to another tweet he said the officiating was "cheating of the highest order".

The Warriors were contacted by Wide World of Sports but declined to comment on the Paris tweets.

Retired New Zealand hooker Issac Luke also took aim at match officials on Twitter.

"Man NRL straight playing up with some calls in this game," he said.

Looking at the highlights...

If or when the nrl bring in the forward pass technology, it's going to cause chaos with the dummy half to first receiver passes.

So many are just forward it's ridiculous.

Knowing the nrl, they'll get the bunker to 'flick the switch' off after a tackle, then back on after the first pass. As that'd be 'easier' in nrl land then just getting the dummy half to throw the thing backwards.

Just on the pronunciation of Junior Paulo's last name by various commentators........is it Paulo - as spelt - or Maolo?

I'm hearing both used. Confusing.
I think it's said a bit like 'Bar-lor'.
Someone can correct me, that's just from listening to various commentators so highly unreliable!

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7