Other Games [Round 1, 2024]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
He did put in an effort on a Raiders try in the corner, only to be rag dolled and looked dazed when hanging onto the players jersey.

Was that when Savage scored and Ponga looked like Paulo did for us last weekend??

Kalyn Ponga is one of the many from the U/20s generation who with the ball in hand can attack the live long day. Whenever the Knights actually managed to get him the ball last night or even when he was just lurking, Canberra's defence was in all sorts. Yet defensively he's found wanting more often than not, not just last night. That stint he had at 5/8 a year or two back where he couldn't defend.....he's no better at fullback.

But because he's a Dally M Medal winner, you won't hear much of anything about his lack of defence last night or any other time. Almost guaranteed if that had been Sloan and the Dragons, 360 would have an entire segment about it.

I'm not tyring to stick up for Slaon, or the Dragons. I actually think Kent is right. For a fullback his defence is well below average. But he's no Dally M winning superstar is he. Its much easier for people to pick on a player like him than it is Ponga who defensively is no better.

Warriors look like they will be hard to beat this year At the moment they are running over the top of the sharks.

Was that when Savage scored and Ponga looked like Paulo did for us last weekend??

Kalyn Ponga is one of the many from the U/20s generation who with the ball in hand can attack the live long day. Whenever the Knights actually managed to get him the ball last night or even when he was just lurking, Canberra's defence was in all sorts. Yet defensively he's found wanting more often than not, not just last night. That stint he had at 5/8 a year or two back where he couldn't defend.....he's no better at fullback.

But because he's a Dally M Medal winner, you won't hear much of anything about his lack of defence last night or any other time. Almost guaranteed if that had been Sloan and the Dragons, 360 would have an entire segment about it.

I'm not tyring to stick up for Slaon, or the Dragons. I actually think Kent is right. For a fullback his defence is well below average. But he's no Dally M winning superstar is he. Its much easier for people to pick on a player like him than it is Ponga who defensively is no better.
Yep, that's the one. Seems like hes revisiting his early 2023 form again. The Knights fans must squirm in their seats on match days up in Newcastle.

Yep, that's the one. Seems like hes revisiting his early 2023 form again. The Knights fans must squirm in their seats on match days up in Newcastle.

So long as he has the ball in hand more often than not, I don't think many care about his lack of a defensive game. The purists might, but the average fan won't.

Wow ... the BS obstruction rule strikes again.

There is little to no common sense when the bunker applies that rule.

Interesting fact:

Since 2018 Penrith have been held tryless just twice.

Both times it was the Storm.

Panthers look a shadow of themselves
Storm look the goods again
Panthers are beatable this year

The Storm were missing 2 Key players in Nelson Asofa-Solomona and Munster
and their coach could still Muster up another typical resilient Storm Win

Defense wins games if you can out score the opposition and the storm did just that
Defensively and Offensively they were Awesome

Crichton is a huge loss for the Panthers.

That Storm defence was amazing.

They are a much more inoffensive team without Munster who has a dodgy groin.

Crichton is a huge loss for the Panthers.

That Storm defence was amazing.

They are a much more inoffensive team without Munster who has a dodgy groin.
It's easy to have amazing defense when you are holding down the tackled player for 5 seconds every ruck.

But yes the Panthers did not look like they had any cohesion in attack at all. Their second rowers kept running the exact same lines as their halves.

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10