Other Games [Round 1, 2024]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Disco

First Grader
Premium Member
Love that challenge on the field goal with the two blockers.

Hope that stays consistent

Roosters v Broncos, Allegiant Stadium, Las Vegas, Nine/Fox, 3:30pm

Thursday, March 7
Knights v Raiders, McDonald Jones Stadium, Nine/Fox, 8pm

Friday, March 8
Warriors v Sharks, Go Media Stadium, Fox, 6pm
Storm v Panthers, AAMI Park, Nine/Fox, 8:05pm

Saturday, March 9
Eels v Bulldogs, CommBank Stadium, Fox, 5:30pm
Titans v Dragons, Cbus Super Stadium, Fox, 7:35pm

Sunday, March 10
Dolphins v Cowboys, Suncorp Stadium, Nine/Fox, 4:05pm

Agree it was good to see the rorters getting pinged for that. Let’s see what happens when the riff do it, as they have got away with doing it for ages

Will be interesting if a team challenges and the defenders are offside but the blockers obstruct players.....
Which foul comes first?

Penalty to the attacking team?

Why did it have to rely on the defensive team to challenge?

It's a point scoring movement, video ref checks it to make sure it's legit.

It's not that hard NRL
Didn't the NRL say the bunker would check all FGs for blockers etc. so no need to challenge

Couple of points:

1. Looks like Vonny has been doing the eating for both herself and Lara Pitt; and

2. Someone should tell Tedesco that apart from the Marx Bros, the average ‘merican cannot understand people that talk that quickly. They should have employed subtitles.

From the SMH. I think Robinson got himself into a verbal tangle here:

“Roosters coach Trent Robinson would not be drawn on the incident. “There’s no comment from me about it, I don’t know what happened,” he said. “Ezra is adamant, but that doesn’t mean it’s right. (Does TR think Mam made it up?) He made the complaint, it doesn’t mean it’s right. (Ditto) It will go through formal process as it should.” “

Viliami Fifita (bench) to debut for Dragons.

Tuilagi (bench) & Harper selected for the Eels

Couple of points:

1. Looks like Vonny has been doing the eating for both herself and Lara Pitt; and

2. Someone should tell Tedesco that apart from the Marx Bros, the average ‘merican cannot understand people that talk that quickly. They should have employed subtitles.
You can be so funny sometimes feathered friend LOL

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8