Other Games [Round 1, 2024]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Gilbert‘s a huge loss for them, his their work horse and yes their pack‘s pretty uninspiring even with him, as is their spine, hammer‘s a gifted player, but definitely not a complete player, thinking Fleggler and Herbie wont be enjoying their footy this year.

I also doubt Wayne can offer much to improve their games, (based on their current roster) they left a genuine shot at a premiership, surrounded by players that obviously improved their games, funny thing that as I doubt they’ll add much to the Fins, in similar terms no doubt their departure has definitely weaken the Donkeys, (not to sad about that either).

Actually I think it’s a pretty good thing Fleggler landed there and not with us, he was good at the Donks working in combination with Hass and Carrigan, but now the expectation is upon him to lead their middles, I think he’ll be somewhat disappointing.

Gilbert‘s a huge loss for them, his their work horse and yes their pack‘s pretty uninspiring even with him, as is their spine, hammer‘s a gifted player, but definitely not a complete player, thinking Fleggler and Herbie wont be enjoying their footy this year.

I also doubt Wayne can offer much to improve their games, (based on their current roster) they left a genuine shot at a premiership, surrounded by players that obviously improved their games, funny thing that as I doubt they’ll add much to the Fins, in similar terms no doubt their departure has definitely weaken the Donkeys, (not to sad about that either).

Actually I think it’s a pretty good thing Fleggler landed there and not with us, he was good at the Donks working in combination with Hass and Carrigan, but now the expectation is upon him to lead their middles, I think he’ll be somewhat disappointing.
Also, being the young bull Flegler will be expected to be at SOO standard every game, it's a big ask in a visibly aging pack of forwards.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8