Other Games [Round 1, 2024]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Didn't notice at first but I get now why Canberra's attack seems pedestrian.

Their dummy half is D. Levi Esq.

Perspective time ..
The Raiders had 4 players out Elliot Whitehead , Sabastian Kris , Corey Horsburgh , Corey Harawira Naera
The Raiders are playing away in Newcastle
The Raiders were given no chance to win against the stronger Knights line up
The Raiders Defy All Odds and win the game courageously and convincingly by 28 to 12

Just imagine if these two teams went to Vegas!

PVL take note - no duds get on the plane

Me thinks the Knights were too cocky, thought they just had to turn up on home ground with a full house. Add to that Ponga was underwhelming & made a few errors. Good on the Raiders.
Knights gone back to where they were at the start of last season. Ponga looked hesitant, Hastings is pretty much overrated in my book, not the player he used to be when he was with Easts and us. Also, Dom Young will be sorely missed when the games on the line, it's Ponga or nothing.

Perspective time ..
The Raiders had 4 players out Elliot Whitehead , Sabastian Kris , Corey Horsburgh , Corey Harawira Naera
The Raiders are playing away in Newcastle
The Raiders were given no chance to win against the stronger Knights line up
The Raiders Defy All Odds and win the game courageously and convincingly by 28 to 12
Perspective time Bozo, with the Faders forwards their seems to be a sameness about them, some have been there a while and others in and out of 1st grade. Sticky has gone for size again, all over the park, with most players pretty much gassed after 15min. Can't wait to play them, we have a penchant for giving the Faders a flogging in recent times.

On 360 the other night, Kent was criticising Saints fullback Tyrell Sloan as a poor defender because whenever the opposition score close to the line against the Dragons, Sloan is usually nowhere to be seen in defence.

Last night you could have said exactly the same thing about Ponga. Every time Canberra scored (except when Savage scored), and especially in their late scoring spree ... the 2023 Dally M Medallist was usually nowhere to be seen in defence.....

Guaranteed though that we won't hear a peep about Ponga's defensive game :lipssealed: :hearnoevil:

On 360 the other night, Kent was criticising Saints fullback Tyrell Sloan as a poor defender because whenever the opposition score close to the line against the Dragons, Sloan is usually nowhere to be seen in defence.

Last night you could have said exactly the same thing about Ponga. Every time Canberra scored (except when Savage scored), and especially in their late scoring spree ... the 2023 Dally M Medallist was usually nowhere to be seen in defence.....

Guaranteed though that we won't hear a peep about Ponga's defensive game :lipssealed: :hearnoevil:
He did put in an effort on a Raiders try in the corner, only to be rag dolled and looked dazed when hanging onto the players jersey.

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10
10 5 5 -56 10