Other Games [2023]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

mickqld

Sea Eagle forever
Tipping Member
Anyone think that the goons will be this sh*thouse when we play them. No , they'll be enthusiastic , fast line speed, won't miss tackles or make errors, move up fast in defense. Everything they're not doing tonight.

ALinda

Bencher
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Anyone think that the goons will be this sh*thouse when we play them. No , they'll be enthusiastic , fast line speed, won't miss tackles or make errors, move up fast in defense. Everything they're not doing tonight.
Nah, they'll have all those attributes but most of all our game's at the 'gong as usual and them winning against us there is a given...as usual.

globaleagle

01100111 01100101
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Nah, they'll have all those attributes but most of all our game's at the 'gong as usual and them winning against us there is a given...as usual.

I'm not being lazy, I'm told the new 'other games' thread is simply the cross forum chat thread - which appear to be going well :)

ALinda

Bencher
Premium Member
Tipping Member
I'm not being lazy, I'm told the new 'other games' thread is simply the cross forum chat thread - which appear to be going well :)
You're not lazy GE and I appreciate all you do. However, I disagree that the cross forum chat is simply the 'other games' thread. There is a distinct difference.
The 'other games' thread is used by Silvertails to comment on other games from a Manly perspective. The cross forum thread is used by various clubs' fans and, while it can be interesting, it can also be focused purely on that club.
Both threads have their uses, some weeks moreso than others and yes both are going well. Just my view...

Scorpio

Armchair Expert
Warriors 30-4 halftime against Parramatta in Parramatta... they might trouble some top teams at the end of the season

Sheikheagle

First Grader
Tipping Member
Warriors 30-4 halftime against Parramatta in Parramatta... they might trouble some top teams at the end of the season
If i had a second team it would be the Warriors. It’s really good to see them play well. AFB and Walker have really been good for them all year and Luke Metcalf is killing it tonight. The fact that they are flogging parra is even better.

globaleagle

01100111 01100101
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
I saw the results then thought: 'hold on, how am I 4 from 4 this weekend in the tipping?'

Turns out I forgot to put my tips in and so it defaults to the away teams. lolol

Even after I checked after the first two games I didn't pick it up as I would've picked those teams anyway so assumed I had put the tips in.

what a world we live in. I'm now only in 4,821st spot.

davohan123

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
FB_IMG_1688855707132.jpg

Thewestisbest

Reserve Grader
We are one point outside the eight after results going our way this weekend. I believe we are a big chance against the Cowboys if we muscle up through the middle. Shame the Warriors couldn't find one more converted try.

Thewestisbest

Reserve Grader
if not for that Rd 2 ripped off golden point loss to Souths, at the end of this weekend Manly would be in the Top 8 on 23 points and Souths on 20 points.

How is this called a forward pass? Because its Manly dopey.

Yeah, and that dribbler Demetriou was whining about South's not getting a fair go in the presser after the game. I can't stand him and Trent Robinson. They always claim to be hard done by whenever their teams lose a tight game, seemingly able to question match officials integrity without consequence.

The Who

Journey Man
Watching Doesn'tmatta play confirmed to me that Gutherson to me is as important to them as Turbo is to Manly. I know Doesn'tmatta was missing a couple of other top players but he is their talisman and they have been very lucky he's been injury-free for so long, unlike Turbo.

Thewestisbest

Reserve Grader
Watching Doesn'tmatta play confirmed to me that Gutherson to me is as important to them as Turbo is to Manly. I know Doesn'tmatta was missing a couple of other top players but he is their talisman and they have been very lucky he's been injury-free for so long, unlike Turbo.
Yes, if we manage to get Turbo right for an extended period, we will be a top four side. Manly has had zero luck on the injury front for several seasons now.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
11 9 2 82 20
11 8 3 112 18
11 8 3 75 18
11 7 4 65 16
12 7 5 135 14
12 7 5 57 14
11 6 5 -9 14
11 6 5 -38 14
12 6 5 36 13
11 5 6 47 12