Other Games [2023]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Yeah, and that dribbler Demetriou was whining about South's not getting a fair go in the presser after the game. I can't stand him and Trent Robinson. They always claim to be hard done by whenever their teams lose a tight game, seemingly able to question match officials integrity without consequence.
My thoughts also, Dim etriou always thinks Sths are the entertainers and should be looked after by the refs no matter how many infringements that Sths get away with. And the Science teacher Blobbo, he must practice in the mirror to himself or something , he's so tiresome to listen to, and always has a positive spin or excuse on hand no matter how badly they play.

My thoughts also, Dim etriou always thinks Sths are the entertainers and should be looked after by the refs no matter how many infringements that Sths get away with. And the Science teacher Blobbo, he must practice in the mirror to himself or something , he's so tiresome to listen to, and always has a positive spin or excuse on hand no matter how badly they play.
They are so used to getting match defining decisions go their way. When they don't, a long "poor me" rant usually follows. How about Robinson saying Roosters players never get favourable calls last year. Absolute tossers the pair of theml

if not for that Rd 2 ripped off golden point loss to Souths, at the end of this weekend Manly would be in the Top 8 on 23 points and Souths on 20 points.

How is this called a forward pass? Because its Manly dopey.

disgusting corrupt incompetence ,with just a shrug of the shoulders from that idiot

With The Bunker now ruling on every try he/she is the only person that a gambling syndicate needs to corrupt. Just one person controls the destiny of every match. They can make up rulings to suit. And they do. There is no such things these days as "seeing is believing" because every try is being adjudicated in stop-frame. No point in getting excited when a try is scored because it will be another couple of minutes before it is official, or not.
We must be the world's most gullible sports fans to put so much faith in the integrity of one person with unlimited power.
PS: Do they ever publicise who is The Bunker in each match, as they do with on-field officials? I bet the gambling syndicates know.

PS: Do they ever publicise who is The Bunker in each match, as they do with on-field officials? I bet the gambling syndicates know.
The "Senior Review Official" is always shown under Match Officials at the end of the team. lists

Brisbane fullback Reece Walsh will return from suspension next week against South Sydney after Broncos officials successfully applied to have Origin III included in his three-match ban.

"Penalty Broncos."

Interesting watching the Warriors v Sharks.
Hynes
Metcalf
Ramien
AFB
Walker
Anyone think that the players we trotted out in those positions last night are better than these.
We are the new Tigers.

I hope our team and coach is looking at how Penrith take their hit ups and quickly play the ball maybe learn some lessons

I hope our team and coach is looking at how Penrith take their hit ups and quickly play the ball maybe learn some lessons
They're young, fit, fast, skilful , motivated to win and enthusiastic.
Everything we're not.

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10