Other Games [2023]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

wombatgc

KT 623
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Ref in the Broncs Phins game, is putting on a Cumstains performance tonight.
I like how Casey Badger acknowledged Gerard Suttons fair try call last night in the bunker, by tipping her hat and asking Gerard to hold her beer while she denied Fifitas try.
Then you had Rickys bum chum Ennis trying to sell it as the correct call.
‘But luckily, Lara Pitt was standing next to pEnnis and showed her class by contradicting him on air.
‘Good to see. Lara should be up in the box instead of blockhead and co.

globaleagle

01100111 01100101
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Seems like another excuse-a-thon coming up from Annesley after the weekend.

He'll dust off his playbook:

1) Bunker got it right, or
2) Refs are human and make mistakes too, just like players (though players get one chance at a play...refs have 400 cameras)

diff week, same lack of accountability.

ricardo

Bencher
Seems like another excuse-a-thon coming up from Annesley after the weekend.

He'll dust off his playbook:

1) Bunker got it right, or
2) Refs are human and make mistakes too, just like players (though players get one chance at a play...refs have 400 cameras)

diff week, same lack of accountability.
Every week ... usual suspects always seem to get the dud calls go their way

globaleagle

01100111 01100101
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Every week ... usual suspects always seem to get the dud calls go their way

Lucky you're not the warriors boss.... the ref collective would harumph and tut and threaten action for pointing out their 'unbiased' incompetence.

Eagle 1

First Grader
I like how Casey Badger acknowledged Gerard Suttons fair try call last night in the bunker, by tipping her hat and asking Gerard to hold her beer while she denied Fifitas try.
Then you had Rickys bum chum Ennis trying to sell it as the correct call.
‘But luckily, Lara Pitt was standing next to pEnnis and showed her class by contradicting him on air.
‘Good to see. Lara should be up in the box instead of blockhead and co.
The non Fifi try that's embarrassing...where is our game heading?

Once Was Brissie Kid

Reserve Grader
And while everyone is cheering the Cows for setting new records with 74 points scored, give the 1973 Manly team 4 points for a try and their 70-7 win vs penrith was actually 84-8. The third highest score ever.

And in 1935 the St George 91-6 win over Canterbury is 110-6 and the Easts win over the same team goes from 87-7 to 106-8.

Last edited:

davohan123

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Who scored the second highest runs in our Aussie second innings at Lord's this test match?

Khawaja 77 and second the cowboys with 74
Been texting all my tigers mates this morning and I have not had to friendly responses!!

bob dylan

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
How bad are the Dogs, Reed Mahoney should not be in the NRL, and he isnt their worst player.

The Knights are awful too.

bob dylan

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Surely Burton and Ado Carr are not considered for Origin.

Along with Mahoney they are absolutely pathetic.

If Ponga plays Origin for QLD they will be just as strong.

bob dylan

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Dogs fans rightly booing them off at half time.

Every bit as bad as Tigers last night.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
14 11 3 103 26
14 10 4 118 24
14 10 4 78 24
15 9 6 161 20
14 8 6 60 20
14 7 7 63 18