Other Games [2023]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Or Tourettes
Hey did you end up taking your boy down to watch Pappy?
I backed the Storm (which was bloody hard to do), just on the feel good story that your boy sees Pappy back. Well he didn’t let anyone down. But how about that other kid they brought on at fullback! Holy shiit, what a debut. Hope you both had a good night.

Hey did you end up taking your boy down to watch Pappy?
I backed the Storm (which was bloody hard to do), just on the feel good story that your boy sees Pappy back. Well he didn’t let anyone down. But how about that other kid they brought on at fullback! Holy shiit, what a debut. Hope you both had a good night.

Currently stuck waiting for a delayed train, then the 1.5hr drive home. Luckily a pupil free day up here tomorrow. He grabbed quite a few signatures, Papi scored, they won so he was happy. My night started off sus when I heard a "oi, Manly boy (wore my jersey) get over here" from the beefy security. Gave me a full wipe down with a metal detector wand and carried on. After I was violated and left feeling dirty, he chuckled and said "I'm a Parra fan" 🤦🏻‍♂️😂

Edit: highlight of the night watching the Donkey fans swarm for the door when the game looked out of reach!

Watching the warriors vs dolphins game **** me what a bunch of bandwagon jumpers the warriors "fans" are.

They are packed in their warriors and kiwi merch in the thousands yet during covid when they were based in qld they were nowhere to be seen.

Up the wahs no **** the wahs. When the bandwagon derails I'll be pissing myself laughing.

Hahaha I love how the boycows, fabbits and squeels ran out of gas and missed the finals LOL LOL

Some rough justice in the end…

NYEagle

Think we haven't heard the last of the wabbits problems. It's not going to take much to get Demitrepoo to the exit door, how long did Sammy boy sign up for in the ESL...contracts are made to be broken these days.

Think we haven't heard the last of the wabbits problems. It's not going to take much to get Demitrepoo to the exit door, how long did Sammy boy sign up for in the ESL...contracts are made to be broken these days.
With Walker and Lattrell there you can guarantee the rumblings will continue on.

Can't wait for the Faders game, Sticky's on a real short fuse now. One more dodgy call from the ref/ Bunker Bunnies or injury will trigger him. Just don't go for the close-up on Ricky, in the words of a Jason Aldean song..."I recommend you don't".

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10
10 5 5 -56 10