Origin NPA

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Whilst Slater has no experience at coaching in the NRL his bench selection and use of the bench was excellent. With he speed of the modern game the selection and use of the bench is critical. Just more evidence the game has gone way past sitting a player on the bench for 70 minutes.
Funny that but that's what he did with Papali !!

Same old story imo, Qld looked hungrier and more passionate and this yet again proved the difference.
That’s 100% on the money, NSW thought they’d win and QLD played like they were desperate to win, their energy, passion and self belief pissed all over NSW.

NSWs hooker issue is that Api's problems are the same as Cooks

They both rely on their running game, their passing isn't anything special (as we saw whenever Fainu subbed on)

Fittler didn't chose anyone who could replace Jake's 50-60 tackles. Jake may not have sparked much attack, but would have freed up someone else from being exhausted by defending.

Matterson and Liam Martin are not origin forwards. Neither is Sims for that matter any more.

I really didn't care, I just wanted a bashathon. Wanted couple of ACL's, dislocated shoulders, a few send offs. Of course just to balance the NRL competition. Just saying.

The other thing DCE, plays his best game of the year for a different team WTF
That’s what happens when the forwards dominate.

Everyone blames DCE, but let’s face it our forwards are like custard tarts ……usually.

I'm in another tipping comp that includes SOO games> I'm NSW born and bred, but I picked Qld, why Freddy the dope v Billy Slater ....Freddy is not a coach of SOO calibre, hell he failed miserably as a club coach, Slater was always going to be a great Qld coach and will end up replacing Bellyache as the Storm coach ..... who would want Freddy as their clubs coach?

Cotter and Carrigan were absolutely outstanding.

Jnr Paulo, not so much.... I know he scored a try, but was found out defensively a few times.

That’s what happens when the forwards dominate.

Everyone blames DCE, but let’s face it our forwards are like custard tarts ……usually.
Totally agree Mark, The Middle is so crucial to winning the game in this current era. You need to win the middle to attack the edges. Or rely on fluky bombs like the slime !

I honesty have always though Staggs is more hype then substance.

Not a bad player but not Origin IMO

I'd go

1.Tedesco
2.Addo-Carr
3.Crichton
4.Wighton
5.To'o
6.Luai
7.Cleary
8.Haas
9.Cook
10.Campbell-Gillard