Origin NPA

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Notice that Adolf of the Terrey Hills’ Fittlers (formerly of the Penrith district), had a negative word or two about Ashley Kleinstein’s refereeing.

Not a peep as yet from Peter V’Greekys about ‘respecting the game,’ or a $25k fine.

Funny that.
Even Dom Perrottet got in on the act... but guess he out-ranks PVL

Crichton --> Api
Sims --> Haumole
Martin --> Kolomatangi/Angus Crichton
Tupou --> Fox

Wont happen because that will be admitting they got it wrong in Game 1.

Prepare yourself for the old "i'd like to give the 17 the chance a redemption" line.

Wont happen because that will be admitting they got it wrong in Game 1.

Prepare yourself for the old "i'd like to give the 17 the chance a redemption" line.
Fitler was asked that question, said something along the lines of, to early for change at this stage, but I still wouldn’t be surprised to see a couple.

Fitler was asked that question, said something along the lines of, to early for change at this stage, but I still wouldn’t be surprised to see a couple.

Surely Crichton goes - he is simply not suited to being a bench player.

Surely Crichton goes - he is simply not suited to being a bench player.
Maybe, depends if Stags is available and which of the 2 is the better option, Stags didn’t look for work, I’m not sure when he hurt his shoulder, but Crichton might be a better starting option, either way, I think your right, we can’t carry a centre on the bench, how stupid, I’d bring Api in at 14, the games to fast to play a single dummy half, Cook struggled with the speed of the game and fatigued out badly, which didn’t help our game. There’s enough depth in the side to cover positions in the backs, Matterson can cover centre, provided his retained, Whigton can move into the halves. Anyway I don’t have much confidence in Fred coming up with the right side.

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11
10 4 6 15 10