Origin II - 2024

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

HoldenV8

Journey Man
Hammer's defence tonight reminded me of his embarrassing performance at centre against NZ in the Pacific Championships Final last year.

Great attacking player, maybe the best in the NRL right now with ball in hand. But he is Australia's modern Martin Offiah. Blistering speed, and knows it. A lethal try scorer ... but don't ask him to actually defend, especially without help from a few team mates.

Under the Sticks

The spirit of Mooney 🦅
Premium Member
Hammer's defence tonight reminded me of his embarrassing performance at centre against NZ in the Pacific Championships Final last year.

Great attacking player, maybe the best in the NRL right now with ball in hand. But he is Australia's modern Martin Offiah. Blistering speed, and knows it. A lethal try scorer ... but don't ask him to actually defend, especially without help from a few team mates.
Holmes also got shown up too, I thought he was awful.

Will on the hill

Bencher
Tipping Member
Yeah but with NSW so far ahead tonight there was literally no excuse for keeping his captain on the bench again until about the 74th minute.

Game 1 could be excused for the need to have more mobile forwards out on the edge and swapping with the middles. Jake is not a mobile forward, he's a plodder. But with NSW dominating tonight there really was no excuse for leaving him on the bench for so long ... again.
NSW doesn't need him, Manly desperately do. Please Madge, stop messing with his head and give him back.

Will on the hill

Bencher
Tipping Member

Holmes also got shown up too, I thought he was awful.
Get smashed in the middle and your edges struggle.

Win the middle and your edges look like heroes.

Rafferty

Mug punter
Gus was very good, though Moses for me got Martin over when we needed it with all that ball, his kicking game was brilliant.

Best run of the game was Spencer steamed through the middle..
I thought Moses should of played game 1, he had one run and fitness wouldn’t of been a worry.

For me Gus just owned them, it’s a real shame he wasn’t interested in playing for us. Hard to see the roosters not making it to the big dance this year, would like to see our backline behind a pack like that.

Dion Johnson

Bencher
Premium Member
Tipping Member
I thought Moses should of played game 1, he had one run and fitness wouldn’t of been a worry.

For me Gus just owned them, it’s a real shame he wasn’t interested in playing for us. Hard to see the roosters not making it to the big dance this year, would like to see our backline behind a pack like that.
Yeh when a halve has a decent adge forward next to them they shine.

DCE has Guaca and Brooks well he needs one on the left for me..

HoldenV8

Journey Man
Get smashed in the middle and your edges struggle.

Win the middle and your edges look like heroes.

I'd give that a like but for one thing. I've been around the block a few times and have seen far too many middles dominate only to be let down by their edges. Of course, that didn't happen tonight. NSW were dominant all over the park, no if's or but's.

Dion Johnson

Bencher
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Valentine Holmes (QLD) - Grade 1 Careless High Tackle on P Haas (18m)
7-10% of match fee

Latrell Mitchell (NSW) - Grade 1 Careless High Tackle on X Coates (43m)
7-10% of match fee

Liam Martin (NSW) - Grade 1 Dangerous Contact on D Cherry-Evans (66m)
7-10% of match fee

Nothing against Martin he was fantastic, but how did Alioia get a week for Johnson kicking him???

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
The Blues were prematurely dancing in the streets last night

But as always....
The Mighty Maroon DNA Delivers where it counts most !

QUEENSLANDER !!!
1719432495678.png

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
Glad to read you are in high spirits after that capitulation against the mighty Blues!!!
You sound as cocky as a premature cock that thinks he has just won a series feathered friend

Last nights loss was not fatal and the Maroons will have the final say

Because The Mighty Maroon DNA Delivers where it counts most !

How to Cook a Premature Cock at Suncorp
1719435611811.png

Last edited:

Ron E. Gibbs

First Grader
Yeah, I'd been hoping we would make a play for him for years now, especially given the Roosters were always seemingly on the hunt for an "upgrade". He could really transform our pack, BK style. But as you said, he doesn't want to come to Manly.

Rafferty

Mug punter
Yeah, I'd been hoping we would make a play for him for years now, especially given the Roosters were always seemingly on the hunt for an "upgrade". He could really transform our pack, BK style. But as you said, he doesn't want to come to Manly.
Very Bk like, it’s a real shame, in career best form, physically brutal and structurally sound, Roosters were lucky Fifita stayed put.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
14 11 3 103 26
14 10 4 118 24
15 10 5 77 24
15 9 6 161 20
15 8 7 64 20
14 8 6 60 20
15 7 7 28 19
14 7 7 37 18
15 8 7 -8 18