omnipotent beings discussion

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I'd love it if one day an atheist begins his winners speech, "Wow, this is unbelievable, I'd first like to thank the big bang, and great great grandma and grandpa amoeba, without you I never could have achieved this, also my whole family, including all my primate cousins, for your support and inspiration"

Well it looks like the government has bitten off a fair bit more than they can chew with their attempted bill:
If only everyone knew what the TRUE God was then we probably wouldn't be arguing over what needed to be done. If only God had the power to show us the undeniable truth.....oh wait, he does (apparently)....hello....God?....a little help please.

In regards to the bill, and the apparent need for it, I'm curious; can anyone on here give a recent example of when they were discriminated against because of their religion?

Last edited:
Well it looks like the government has bitten off a fair bit more than they can chew with their attempted bill:
If only everyone knew what the TRUE God was then we probably wouldn't be arguing over what needed to be done. If only God had the power to show us the undeniable truth.....oh wait, he does (apparently)....hello....God?....a little help please.

In regards to the bill, and the apparent need for it, I'm curious; can anyone on here give a recent example of when they discriminated against because of their religion?

If, as a member of the athiest community .. I am free to express my views openly and without fear of persecution or prosecution ... is it not then discrimination to restrict or illegalise the faith-based groups .. (got to love that description of them) .. from the open expression of their views .. ??

On the matter of God's will being manifest ... I recall a previous contributor advising that you need to speak to somebody learned in the Bible for a better interpretation of the scriptures .... all I can conclude on that matter is ..... that if an Omnipotent God, his Son, and the divinely inspired authors of the bible, along with 2000 years of infallable Popes and millions of clergymen have been unable to make even 2 sentences in plain language that didn't require "translation" .... they are either incompetent in the extreme .... or it is a conspiracy to delude the gullible ...

If, as a member of the athiest community .. I am free to express my views openly and without fear of persecution or prosecution ... is it not then discrimination to restrict or illegalise the faith-based groups .. (got to love that description of them) .. from the open expression of their views .. ??
But where is this happening? Has anyone had their views silenced by the government?

On the matter of God's will being manifest ... I recall a previous contributor advising that you need to speak to somebody learned in the Bible for a better interpretation of the scriptures .... all I can conclude on that matter is ..... that if an Omnipotent God, his Son, and the divinely inspired authors of the bible, along with 2000 years of infallable Popes and millions of clergymen have been unable to make even 2 sentences in plain language that didn't require "translation" .... they are either incompetent in the extreme .... or it is a conspiracy to delude the gullible ...
Yep.

Image may contain: possible text that says 'Michael Paulkovich @MPaulkovich Breaking: The Nobel Prize has been awarded to 12,000 Twitter users who disproved evolution via the why are there still monkeys argument.'

Bet she's got no bush down their too ...... My kids are never going to see a hairy clam.....

As always ... you get straight to the major issues .... however you need to remember that this Barbie is the imaginings of the Godly ... and I am not certain they do it with the lights on and have anything other than a vague impression of what a clam may be ... hairy or otherwise ... the razor is the devils work ..

As always ... you get straight to the major issues .... however you need to remember that this Barbie is the imaginings of the Godly ... and I am not certain they do it with the lights on and have anything other than a vague impression of what a clam may be ... hairy or otherwise ... the razor is the devils work ..

lol...

Er.... is this before or after you've had your morning coffee???

lol...

Er.... is this before or after you've had your morning coffee???

Morning coffee is spent at table #25 discussing all the major issues .... for example I raised the matter of Kangaroo poo's sutability as fertiliser for my rose bush ... whilst opinion was plentyful ... knowledge was sketchy at best .... considering there was 3 farmers, a rural member of Parliament, a Bachelor of Science, a plumber, a retired Hippy, a mechanic, and one cantankerous old goat .... the most useful suggestion came from the evil lips of the Storm supporting waitress who said with a sarconic smirk .... "put some on it and see if it dies" .......

Morning coffee is spent at table #25 discussing all the major issues .... for example I raised the matter of Kangaroo poo's sutability as fertiliser for my rose bush ... whilst opinion was plentyful ... knowledge was sketchy at best .... considering there was 3 farmers, a rural member of Parliament, a Bachelor of Science, a plumber, a retired Hippy, a mechanic, and one cantankerous old goat .... the most useful suggestion came from the evil lips of the Storm supporting waitress who said with a sarconic smirk .... "put some on it and see if it dies" .......
I think a roo is somewhere between a cow an a horse digestion wise. So I'd be a little concerned about the possibility of introducing seeds to your garden bed. Especially if its a rose bed....I hate weeding around my roses (I'd just dig them out if my partner would let me). I'd take a look at the dropping to see how well digested it is (if you're game). If it looks good then I'd probably look to making a manure tea and adding to a test area first. If you are worried about seeds then I'd be adding it to a hot compost first.

I think a roo is somewhere between a cow an a horse digestion wise. So I'd be a little concerned about the possibility of introducing seeds to your garden bed. Especially if its a rose bed....I hate weeding around my roses (I'd just dig them out if my partner would let me). I'd take a look at the dropping to see how well digested it is (if you're game). If it looks good then I'd probably look to making a manure tea and adding to a test area first. If you are worried about seeds then I'd be adding it to a hot compost first.

Thanks Muzz ... the 3 farmers were useless ... they suggested I google it ... but that always seems like cheating ... I guess that rather than look for expert chemical and biological information .... I could just have faith and pray ....

I have been throwing the odd little black marble in amonst the small compost heap I have ... that is what got me onto the big issue to start with .... and I take your point about weeding ... I am no gardener but my intentions are honourable .... several years ago a kindly neighbour gave me a small rose bush as a present ... when it bloomed it produced the most extraodinary burgundy/maroon roses imaginable ... there was only one thing to do ... I purshased a white rose bush to plant next to it .... so every year the garden cries Manly ....

lol

Actually... depends on your soil analysis.

And how well you know the Roo.

We seemed to have glossed over the big question here?....what is the difference between a retired hippy, and just a hippy?

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4