omnipotent beings discussion

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Our new Silvertails religious leadership team - Moz and Bozo. I'm starting to think the Barrett years may have caused more harm than I'd imagined.

Are you suggesting one of them should extent Folau an invitation to address the Silvertails faithful ??

Our new Silvertails religious leadership team - Moz and Bozo. I'm starting to think the Barrett years may have caused more harm than I'd imagined.

@Kevinward777 is in front of me.....however, being a follower of Christ (as best I can...I fail a lot) I don't need to plump myself up with titles such as "leadership team member". Neither would any other true believer. We don't need to bolster our ego, blow our own horns (like Onan...LOL!!. See....I just fell again, dammit!....I'm up now) or think of ourselves as wiser or better in any way than the next bloke.

We'll leave that to you others. Have fun!! @:p

Are you suggesting one of them should extent Folau an invitation to address the Silvertails faithful ??

I wonder how the NRL/rugby union would go if all the christian players decided they weren't welcome and left? Imagine playing in a comp where you're told to just play the game and keep your mouth shut. Even though Jesus instructed followers to spread the word far and wide.

It reminds me of the time Toby Keith told the Dixie Chicks to just shut up and sing!

Vegetarians will go to hell. There I said it! Now I will probably be stoned to death for having an opinion that differs from the main stream and politically incorrect. Funny I thought these young men were athletes not political or social leaders. Silly me. Funny I thought we had a basic freedom of speach but it appears that can be contracted away without rendering the contract unconscionable.

3000 imitators ?

The original and the bench mark is celebrated around the world during Christmas and Easter .

At the risk of getting a little technical, he kind of was an imitator. There is this little known deity that goes by the name of Buddha, who preceded your idol by some 6 centuries, and still pulls a crowd of 300 million fans. He is also celebrated around the world, not so much by the presentation of lavish gifts and consumption of chocolate eggs, but by colourful festivities nonetheless. But yeah, yours is the real one.

At the risk of getting a little technical, he kind of was an imitator. There is this little known deity that goes by the name of Buddha, who preceded your idol by some 6 centuries, and still pulls a crowd of 300 million fans. He is also celebrated around the world, not so much by the presentation of lavish gifts and consumption of chocolate eggs, but by colourful festivities nonetheless. But yeah, yours is the real one.

No Technicalities and no comparison here what so ever feathered friend . Budda never claimed that he was the messiah .

I dedicate this to @mozgrame and @BOZO

and I should add with no disrespect meant, actually the complete opposite.

Its a great song you all might like from one of the very best song writers of all time. Had the pleasure to see him recently at a sold out State Theatre show. Amazing.

How many wars did Christ fight ?

Answer . Only one

The one for peace for all mankind and that was fought with no harmful weapons but with humility and compassion every one

Hipocrites that defy their faith start wars for their own interest .
About 5 minutes ago you posted in another thread that it was fine to punch someone preemptively to defend yourself.
Yet you advocate peace for all and use only humility and compassion to fight 'wars'!
Not really intending to have a go at your for hypocrisy but just think you ought to explain better where you stand on this. Is it OK for people - and peoples - to defend themselves against aggression. Against oppression and cruelty? Or should we all suck it up and accept every injustice and every bullying, invading, exploiting force that strives to subjugate us?

Okay .... we have all seen the list of sinners going to hell ... according to the Gospel and expressed by Folau .... not happy reading because I am certain many of my favourite Silvertails are so doomed .. so so doomed ...

But is that list conclusive ..... I believe we need our own approved Silvertails list of Hellbound sinners ...... I'll start ....

Melb Storm supporters ...
Mullett wearers
Selfie takers
Bald headed CEO's
Parra fans
mullet wearing selfie takers ....

About 5 minutes ago you posted in another thread that it was fine to punch someone preemptively to defend yourself.
Yet you advocate peace for all and use only humility and compassion to fight 'wars'!
Not really intending to have a go at your for hypocrisy but just think you ought to explain better where you stand on this. Is it OK for people - and peoples - to defend themselves against aggression. Against oppression and cruelty? Or should we all suck it up and accept every injustice and every bullying, invading, exploiting force that strives to subjugate us?

No hipocrisy what so ever . This is self defence . When you have an aggressor coming at you that you cannot reason with . You have 2 options

Option 1 to get beaten to a pulp

Option 2 defend your self and stop the bullsht

No hipocrisy what so ever . This is self defence . When you have an aggressor coming at you that you cannot reason with . You have 2 options

Option 1 to get beaten to a pulp

Option 2 defend your self and stop the bullsht
So forget peace, forget turning the other cheek, forget relying only on humility and compassion, forget relying on the greatness of 'God' to save us.
Which I agree with, but surely you realise you just totally contradicted yourself.

Okay .... we have all seen the list of sinners going to hell ... according to the Gospel and expressed by Folau .... not happy reading because I am certain many of my favourite Silvertails are so doomed .. so so doomed ...

So doomed.....that’s not the start of it!! I’ve got 10 consecutive eternal sentences in hell hanging over my head!!!!

So forget peace, forget turning the other cheek, forget relying only on humility and compassion, forget relying on the greatness of 'God' to save us.
Which I agree with, but surely you realise you just totally contradicted yourself.

This is a very good and honest question here and this is a theologians answer

I think Christians often wonder what it means to turn the other cheek. Jesus taught in Matthew 5, “You have heard that it was said ‘An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth’, but I say to you, ‘Do not resist the one who is evil, but if anyone slaps on the right cheek, turn to him the other also.’”

If we pay careful attention to the wording of that verse, Jesus is teaching about turning the other cheek has a specific meaning. If I’m facing someone and I slap that person on the right cheek, it would require me to slap the person with the back of my hand to make contact with the person’s right cheek.

So, I think what it means is that Jesus is telling us not to hit back when someone slaps us an insult. I don’t think it is really talking about escaping or defending ourselves against a violent attack that would do us bodily harm or even kill us.

There are a number of other passages of Scripture that encourage escaping from danger or even using force in self-defense, if necessary, and encourage us to defend other people against wrongful attacks. Jesus’s disciples carried swords, even after three years of traveling with Jesus. In the garden of Gethsemane, they had swords. Swords in the first century were used for self-defense. So, I think there are times in which self-defense to prevent us from suffering significant bodily harm is justified.

But is that list conclusive ..... I believe we need our own approved Silvertails list of Hellbound sinners ...... I'll start ....

Melb Storm supporters ...
Mullett wearers
Selfie takers
Bald headed CEO's
Parra fans
mullet wearing selfie takers ....

I’d like to table the following:

Bulldog fans
Stadia lovers
Left wingers
Trump admirers
Greenies
Julia Rudd
Arsenal fans
Religious zealots (he he...the irony escapes them)

Get back to you with the others later after a few beers.

So doomed.....that’s not the start of it!! I’ve got 10 consecutive eternal sentences in hell hanging over my head!!!!

The ones that are doomed most before all mankind are the hyprocrites in the church who deceive others for their own evil and wicked self interest.

I have good hearted friends that have turned away from the Church because of these evil people that represent the faith and any compassionate God would understand why

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4