omnipotent beings discussion

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Well in that case we should all be worshiping ... nothing!!
When I see a painting I know there must have been a painter, a building requires there to be a builder etc. But when a man looks at creation, the trees, birds, flowers, fish, animals, perfect symbiotic systems, the anatomy of all living things, and presumes a creator he’s a fool. Though, go tell people we share the DNA of a banana and that we have evolved from common bacteria and they’ll crown you a genius. Go figure.

Can an evolutionist give me one example of observable evidence of any species changing its kind (that is science after all.)
Are you seriously suggesting God deliberately created this? What was He thinking!???!
1587175819128.png

Can an evolutionist give me one example of observable evidence of any species changing its kind (that is science after all.)

But, more importantly, how does belief in evolution (as a scientific model) instruct you how to live your life or who to exclude and persecute in society?
...and before you point to slavery, I will remind you that religious scripture was doing that long before Darwin came along. What's more, nothing in the model suggests that something is better than another, just better suited to a given environment. Whereas, your scripture makes it clear (and contradictory) on who is better and who is worse.

But, more importantly, how does belief in evolution (as a scientific model) instruct you how to live your life or who to exclude and persecute in society?
...and before you point to slavery, I will remind you that religious scripture was doing that long before Darwin came along. What's more, nothing in the model suggests that something is better than another, just better suited to a given environment. Whereas, your scripture makes it clear (and contradictory) on who is better and who is worse.
Sorry Muz... but as far as I can tell, those bacteria are still bacteria are they not? That is called adaptation not evolution.

We all know right from wrong, it is written on the coded DNA of our hearts.

Sorry Muz... but as far as I can tell, those bacteria are still bacteria are they not? That is called adaptation not evolution.
I don't think you understand what a species is. I think what you are asking for is for me to show something like a mouse evolving into an elephant in a matter of years. And I'd guess that you know that the generational change would be far to great to observe in our lifetime....which is why you are asking for that level of change.
So, here's a question. Why don't you trust the fossil records? What are the fossils of extinct species if not ancestors of current ones? We're they failed experiments that God eradicated, did they miss the arc or are fossils just a conspiracy from the devil/science?

I don't think you understand what a species is. I think what you are asking for is for me to show something like a mouse evolving into an elephant in a matter of years. And I'd guess that you know that the generational change would be far to great to observe in our lifetime....which is why you are asking for that level of change.
So, here's a question. Why don't you trust the fossil records? What are the fossils of extinct species if not ancestors of current ones? We're they failed experiments that God eradicated, did they miss the arc or are fossils just a conspiracy from the devil/science?
No, the fossil record is good. In fact there would have to be an enormous amount of evidence which shows these evolved species in the intermediate stage of the Darwinian chain. But today, some 150 years after Charles had his “we are all related to bananas moment”, there are only a minute fraction of (highly questionable) fossils which might be able to be squeezed (very very tightly) into this category. Strange that...

No, the fossil record is good. In fact there would have to be an enormous amount of evidence which shows these evolved species in the intermediate stage of the Darwinian chain. But today, some 150 years after Darwin had his “we are all related to bananas moment”, there are only a minute fraction of (highly questionable) fossils which might be able to be squeezed (very very tightly) into this category. Strange that...
You're going to have to break this down for me, I'm really not sure what you're trying to say here :)
Edit: It would appear that you are working with what would be considered a very outdated idea of evolution. Darwin got a lot right with ideas of evolution but also a lot wrong. I think that we could easily spend a lot of time here but I'm really more interested in why you think we have all been deceived when it comes to evolution and the harm that comes from it.

Last edited:
Where are the whales with legs fossils Muzz?
Ambulocetus.....but...that's not a whale I hear you cry! Well would it be a whale if it HAD legs?
1587183322559.png

How about Georgiacetus or Dorudon?
What's more, whales still have the (now very small) bones of their hind legs! For what purpose did an intelligent designer include them I wonder?
1587184005579.png

As we seem to be going down the young earth + intelligent design route; How did kangaroos and platypuses etc. get to Australia (and no where else)?

Last edited:
When I see a painting I know there must have been a painter, a building requires there to be a builder etc. But when a man looks at creation, the trees, birds, flowers, fish, animals, perfect symbiotic systems, the anatomy of all living things, and presumes a creator he’s a fool. Though, go tell people we share the DNA of a banana and that we have evolved from common bacteria and they’ll crown you a genius. Go figure.

Just a tip ... DNA is observable ... re-creatable ... constant and consistant ... no faith required .. just obserable facts ..

If all bacteria are just bacteria - then why is there good bacteria and bad bacteria. I.e. the bacteria that help us digest food and make my sour beer compared to the sorts of bacteria that will eat you alive and are resistant to antibiotics or the ones which cause death and illness across the world like e-coli. Why did (your) god make bacteria and make us so dependent and vulnerable to it?
(Let me guess, mysterious ways ;) )
Hell, what sort of purpose does a virus (and our susceptibility to them) serve from an intelligent design perspective?

But today, some 150 years after Charles had his “we are all related to bananas moment”,

Sorry to be picky ... but ole charlie never had a we are related to bananas moment ... the relationship between all life wasn't made until far more recently when the DNA of most of the life forms was mapped ....

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6