omnipotent beings discussion

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Believers of God, jesus, Mohammed, Budda, flat earthers, anti vaxers and the rest of the asylum gold card holders are just ****ing idiots of the highest order.

If in this day and age of enlightenment ( and I say that toung In cheek as it seems the more indisputable information we as a species have the more stupid we become) you can hand on heart stand up and still believe then there is no hope for you.
You need Jesus, you've got issues and alot of hatred built up... maybe due to performance issues?

Your bigotry is disgusting, why is this accepted?

Last edited:
Correct. The new testament is a mutant load of garbage that's been rewritten throughout time to suit the Church's agenda. Most of Christmas is stuff done a long time ago to appease the pagans. Easter likewise is timed to coincide with spring crops and more paganism. It's pretty much all bull**** other than a few of the commandments which are good rules to live by...
You've got absolutely no idea what your talking about. We have tens of thousands of manuscripts! You have nothing. Let me guess you think we were created from a puddle ? ...... ....... why dont apes keep evolving? Hmmm the world is a marvel the way it all works and you think it just happened.... by luck? You do know Jesus crucifixion is historical FACT! Documented by the romans jews Christians agnostics etc

Last edited:
WHO WAS THIS ??

- God was his father

- He was born in a cowshed.

- A human woman, a virgin, was his mother.

- His birth was prophesized by a star in the heavens.

- At a marriage ceremony, he performed the miracle of converting water into wine.

- He was powerless to perform miracles in his hometown.

- His followers were born-again through baptism in water.

- He rode triumphantly into a city on a donkey. Tradition records that the inhabitants waved palm leaves.

- He had 12 disciples.

- He was accused of licentious behavior.

- He was killed near the time of the Vernal Equinox, about MAR-21.

- He died "as a sacrifice for the sins of the world."

- He was hung on a tree, stake, or cross.

- After death, he descended into hell.

- On the third day after his death, he returned to life.

- The cave where he was laid was visited by three of his female followers.

- He later ascended to heaven.

- His titles: God made flesh. Savior of the world Son of God.

- He is "God made man," and equal to the Father.

- He will return in the last days.

- He will judge the human race at that time.

- Humans are separated from God by original sin. The godman's sacrificial death reunites the believer with God and atones for the original sin.

Did you guess Jesus Christ? Well, again you'd be wrong. HE WAS... OSIRIS-DIONYSUS, an Egyptian God that existed thousands of years before Christ allegedly came around

and

WHO IS THIS ??

-was born on December 25th.

-was considered a great traveling teacher and master.

-had 12 companions or disciples.

-performed miracles.

-was buried in a tomb.

-after three days he rose again.

-his resurrection was celebrated every year.

-was called "the Good Shepherd."

-was considered "the Way, the Truth and the Light, the Redeemer, the Savior, the Messiah."

-was identified with both the Lion and the Lamb.

-his sacred day was Sunday, "the Lord's Day,".

-he had his principal festival on what was later to become Easter, at which time he was resurrected.

-his religion had a Eucharist or "Lord's Supper."

If you guessed Jesus Christ, well, you'd be wrong ! HE WAS... MITHRA, a Roman-Persian God who existed hundreds of years before Christ.

("He who will not eat of my body and drink of my blood, so that he will be made on with me and I with him, the same shall not know salvation." This inscription to Mithras, which parallels John 6:53-54, is inside the Vatican in the tomb of Saint Peter.)

You've got absolutely no idea what your talking about. We have tens of thousands of manuscripts! You have nothing. Let me guess you think we were created from a puddle ? ...... ....... why dont apes keep evolving? Hmmm the world is a marvel the way it all works and you think it just happened.... by luck? You do know Jesus crucifixion is historical FACT! Documented by the romans jews Christians agnostics etc
FACT Iraq has weapons of mass destruction. Documented by the Jews, Australia, The USA.

No one said Jesus the person didn't exist. No one disputes that. Believe what you want, blindly even, but there is plenty of information around the dates if you aren't scared to lift your head out of the sand:

https://www.britannica.com/topic/Easter-holiday

WHO WAS THIS ??

- God was his father

- He was born in a cowshed.

- A human woman, a virgin, was his mother.

- His birth was prophesized by a star in the heavens.

- At a marriage ceremony, he performed the miracle of converting water into wine.

- He was powerless to perform miracles in his hometown.

- His followers were born-again through baptism in water.

- He rode triumphantly into a city on a donkey. Tradition records that the inhabitants waved palm leaves.

- He had 12 disciples.

- He was accused of licentious behavior.

- He was killed near the time of the Vernal Equinox, about MAR-21.

- He died "as a sacrifice for the sins of the world."

- He was hung on a tree, stake, or cross.

- After death, he descended into hell.

- On the third day after his death, he returned to life.

- The cave where he was laid was visited by three of his female followers.

- He later ascended to heaven.

- His titles: God made flesh. Savior of the world Son of God.

- He is "God made man," and equal to the Father.

- He will return in the last days.

- He will judge the human race at that time.

- Humans are separated from God by original sin. The godman's sacrificial death reunites the believer with God and atones for the original sin.

Did you guess Jesus Christ? Well, again you'd be wrong. HE WAS... OSIRIS-DIONYSUS, an Egyptian God that existed thousands of years before Christ allegedly came around

and

WHO IS THIS ??

-was born on December 25th.

-was considered a great traveling teacher and master.

-had 12 companions or disciples.

-performed miracles.

-was buried in a tomb.

-after three days he rose again.

-his resurrection was celebrated every year.

-was called "the Good Shepherd."

-was considered "the Way, the Truth and the Light, the Redeemer, the Savior, the Messiah."

-was identified with both the Lion and the Lamb.

-his sacred day was Sunday, "the Lord's Day,".

-he had his principal festival on what was later to become Easter, at which time he was resurrected.

-his religion had a Eucharist or "Lord's Supper."

If you guessed Jesus Christ, well, you'd be wrong ! HE WAS... MITHRA, a Roman-Persian God who existed hundreds of years before Christ.

("He who will not eat of my body and drink of my blood, so that he will be made on with me and I with him, the same shall not know salvation." This inscription to Mithras, which parallels John 6:53-54, is inside the Vatican in the tomb of Saint Peter.)
Was going to say all were Dynamo

Crusades vs jihad timeline by Bill Warner

I advise all of you to watch this its a short video but very informative. There is a longer one titled why we are afraid a 1400 year secret by bill Warner.
@Eagle of London @Loobs

Great argument method. Attack a third party to promote your own argument.
And on Islam, do they not share the same origin as your christian faith? Is not the Old Testament full of horrible acts and laws? Just like the Quran

Actually getting a bit tired of this. Like most of you I’ve heard it all before and it never ends. Just one point I feel I have to make. Apes ARE still evolving as are we. Evolution through natural selection is still at work. It’s why antibiotics become less effective over time. The bacteria who are resistant to the antibiotic come to form the majority of the population. Polar Bears are dying out as their habitat shrinks and being replaced in their home territory by species adapted to a warmer climate. The Great Barrier Reef is moving south as the water in the south warms while that in the north becomes too hot. In. a warmer world I expect humans will become more exothermic and waste less food on generating internal body heat. Just my view for what it’s worth. I like the idea of Gods. I think there should be lots of them. Maybe one for each of us. Mine has wings.

Actually getting a bit tired of this. Like most of you I’ve heard it all before and it never ends. Just one point I feel I have to make. Apes ARE still evolving as are we. Evolution through natural selection is still at work. It’s why antibiotics become less effective over time. The bacteria who are resistant to the antibiotic come to form the majority of the population. Polar Bears are dying out as their habitat shrinks and being replaced in their home territory by species adapted to a warmer climate. The Great Barrier Reef is moving south as the water in the south warms while that in the north becomes too hot. In. a warmer world I expect humans will become more exothermic and waste less food on generating internal body heat. Just my view for what it’s worth. I like the idea of Gods. I think there should be lots of them. Maybe one for each of us. Mine has wings.
My god is called Elon and he speaks the truth:

https://www.theverge.com/2016/6/2/11837874/elon-musk-says-odds-living-in-simulation

I shouldn’t write while half asleep. Let me correct this before some environmental biologist with a clearer mind jumps all over me. The Polar Bear cubs who survive are probably going to be those better suited to a warmer climate with less white stuff on the ground and, hence, the species will become browner, skinnier and better adapted to the new warmer climate (though, long before this happens they will probably be replaced by another species that is pre adapted for the new Arctic) and the coral that comes to dominate in the northern part of the reef will be those species better suited for the hotter water. They may develop locally or they may be species from more tropical areas. Whooo may have caught that in time. Also the cult of Mythros didn’t leave any written texts so we don’t really know what they believed. The Jesus story is lifted from Horus though. The idea of the holy trinity was introduced to Christianity by an Egyptian. Egypt had a trinity long before the Christians did. The Kingdom of God was a Jewish idea that predated Jesus and actually referred to a fair and democratic society here on earth not to a kingdom in the sky.

I shouldn’t write while half asleep. Let me correct this before some environmental biologist with a clearer mind jumps all over me. The Polar Bear cubs who survive are probably going to be those better suited to a warmer climate with less white stuff on the ground and, hence, the species will become browner, skinnier and better adapted to the new warmer climate (though, long before this happens they will probably be replaced by another species that is pre adapted for the new Arctic) and the coral that comes to dominate in the northern part of the reef will be those species better suited for the hotter water. They may develop locally or they may be species from more tropical areas. Whooo may have caught that in time. Also the cult of Mythros didn’t leave any written texts so we don’t really know what they believed. The Jesus story is lifted from Horus though. The idea of the holy trinity was introduced to Christianity by an Egyptian. Egypt had a trinity long before the Christians did. The Kingdom of God was a Jewish idea that predated Jesus and actually referred to a fair and democratic society here on earth not to a kingdom in the sky.
So you're saying that climate change is part of God's plan and the Greeks predicted Jesus! OMG ;)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8