Ok Harper - last chance

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
There should be no thought of Harper displacing Koula unless his form drops off considerably, or he is injured. Koula has a big future, the more he plays the better he will get.

Parker plays a pretty solid role, his defence is tight and he is willing to run those hard lines, either as a carry or a decoy. He is prepared to get smashed for the benefit of the team. Sure he doesn't have fancy footwork, or lightning speed, but he fits in well with team structure.

Many thanks @globaleagle and @Ron E. Gibbs for the Harper article.

It answered my curiosity mainly about his mental health. A huge mistake to play him so soon after covid. May he get his form and fitness back to his best.
Meanwhile Koula's our best centre, he's cemented his spot and hopefully he can keep up his good form, and fitness.

Meanwhile Koula's our best centre, he's cemented his spot and hopefully he can keep up his good form, and fitness.
Moot point about being our best centre, but since the days of Dylan Walker I can't recall any of our centres singehandedly setting up a try the way Koula did with his footwork to set up DCE's try vs Tigers.
He'll continue to learn in first grade this year, may have the odd rough patch, especially if the team is struggling, but he's a super talent and one big positive for Manly so far this year.

One of the worst players I’ve ever seen. Just cannot get easy things right. He did one good thing but he was due and completely cancelled it out anyways

Just a terrible player

Harper has become more influential than Turbo, he’s single handedly losing us games. It’s incredible. Never seen a worse player for manly.

Well sad thing is we are so thin with outside backs that I'm sure Des is going to keep him there.

I watched the game this afternoon in a Koh Samui sportsbar. Alongside me was a fair minded Knights supporter. I was surprised at his vehemence towards Harper. He said he couldn't stand him & that he wasn't good enough to be playing NRL. Even though Morgan did some good things in this game, he wouldn't acknowledge them.

He also said Manly needed to buy two good centres & a hooker, so I pointed out the emergence of Koula & the hope that Fainu may return.

I watched the game this afternoon in a Koh Samui sportsbar. Alongside me was a fair minded Knights supporter. I was surprised at his vehemence towards Harper. He said he couldn't stand him & that he wasn't good enough to be playing NRL. Even though Morgan did some good things in this game, he wouldn't acknowledge them.

He also said Manly needed to buy two good centres & a hooker, so I pointed out the emergence of Koula & the hope that Fainu may return.
He didn't like what our hooker did last night ??
Was he watching the game or catching ping pong balls.?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4