Ok Harper - last chance

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
The one question on Koula was his defence. He’s shown he can hold his own there and just has that X factor look about him. The fact Des made the change mid game indicates to me that will be the way he goes.

Saab.....

Attachments

• Running-backwards-GIF.gif
    Running-backwards-GIF.gif
    936.4 KB · Views: 35
......flabbergasted at Morgans game tonight..........after 3 tries I said to my son, Des has to hook him now. The Sharks are just running everything to isolate him now, and it's a guaranteed try everytime.

There are poor games, and there are....not recoverable from games. Tonight was that.

To me the oddest thing was the commentator on Nine (who admittedly are morons), took 21 mins to realize or even consider that Harper had been hooked???

Any chance he was still struggling with COVID stuff? Not taking away from his poor form of late but possibly an explanation. Either way a spell in cup to get some confidence back will help - love him or loath him he's in the squad for at least the rest of this year.

Really happy with the 2nd half tonight but the best part was Des making the call to hook Harper at halftime. I truly expected Harper to come out after half time. Didn’t get the 2pts tonight but what we did get was Harper surrendering his spot to Koula. Koula did everything right in that 2nd half and will be picked next Tuesday. The future is here for us. This kid can play and if he experiences sone certainty in the starting side it will do him wonders. Tui a special mention as well. He’s been outstanding for us these past few games. Felling a lot better about tonight now.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8