Ok Harper - last chance

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
It's interesting because I feel like Suli was making the exact same mistakes at that right centre position. i.e. sometimes aggressive, sometimes passive, always confused... I wonder if DCE or someone inside is creating confusion for the person playing centre.

That being said, if there is a person on the inside creating defensive confusion, they certainly are not making Morgan drop the ball 5 times a game.

The other side of the coin is, how are the prospective substitutes going at Blacktown or wherever? Did Koula miss a tackle? Did Tuipulotu drop the ball?

We need someone knocking the door down to demand selection, that is the tried and tested method.

And for those saying other top coaches aren't afraid to drop or bench players - do we really know the form of the replacement players they bring in? Maybe they were going gangbusters.

Coaches of poorly performed sides also make changes, if not continual changes - usually because the player they promote turn out no better than the one dropped. Kevvie, Madge, Barrett etc have all done this.

You won't often find Des promoting a player just to see whether he is up to it. When he knows he's up to it Des will give him a shot. (I think)
I agree on all counts and rarely believe changes are the answer. Players have off nights. However, in this instance, I really think Harper is struggling and needs to go back to NSW Cup and work on his game without the pressure of first grade. His first three games this year and the last 4-5 of last year have not been up to FG standard and it's going to cost us matches.

quite capable doesn't stand up against the good teams. We lack really capable centres.
Way off the mark. Parker is very solid and reliable and the type of centre a team needs, especially managing a cap and putting money appropriately in the right positions. In addition, one of our best on Sunday. Gets boring listening to people bag Parker when far more crucial and important positions are not doing their job.

It's interesting because I feel like Suli was making the exact same mistakes at that right centre position. i.e. sometimes aggressive, sometimes passive, always confused... I wonder if DCE or someone inside is creating confusion for the person playing centre.

That being said, if there is a person on the inside creating defensive confusion, they certainly are not making Morgan drop the ball 5 times a game.
That's a very good observation. The disorganised chaos going on the inside cannot be helping him at all. Couple of dropped balls weren't his fault but werr the result of the rubbish passes going out to him.

Agree! Though I am more liberal with the fast forward button then I should be.
Yeh I'm in Spain so I like the morning live game-times here!
I have all day to sweat out a loss..
VPN Subscription,
Google Chrome,
A profile login on my mates Kayo Subscription and I'm soaring!

The streaming qaulity is average though.. Any tips GE??

Koula on the outside defending with Saab is just as scary !
I thought Saab and Koula gave us 2 chances to turn and chase down a line break if they were un lucky the first time :think:

Harper or Koula can miss a tackle but only one of them could turn and chase them down for a second attempt :nod:

Not sure if he was injured but Koula was taken off at halftime in NSW cup and didn't come back on for 2nd half. Fingers crossed he's getting moved up next weekend.

Yeh I'm in Spain so I like the morning live game-times here!
I have all day to sweat out a loss..
VPN Subscription,
Google Chrome,
A profile login on my mates Kayo Subscription and I'm soaring!

The streaming qaulity is average though.. Any tips GE??
NRL abroad, it’s through FOX Sports, yearly subscription, I think it’s a good deal.

If you have an Apple device you can airplay it to your TV.

NRL abroad, it’s through FOX Sports, yearly subscription, I think it’s a good deal.

If you have an Apple device you can airplay it to your TV.
Yeah that's how I watch. Just put it through any device. I've watched it (via my laptop then use an HDMI cable to a big TV )in Spain and France plus all over the UK in a motorhome and on a canal boat in the middle of nowhere and never had a problem. I've sat in airports and watched on my phone. Costs about £130 a year (not sure what this equates to in other currencies)

can't field a team of 13 turbos
Didn't say that's what we needed. But our centres are weak... have a look at their miss reads and missed tackles. All the opposition know it and send their attack at them. We have plenty of forwards on the books but have not bought or brought thru a good centre in years.

That's a very good observation. The disorganised chaos going on the inside cannot be helping him at all. Couple of dropped balls weren't his fault but werr the result of the rubbish passes going out to him.
Check out the technique . Dce shoots out of the line to turn the player back inside leaving a channel between he and inside defender

If the player takes the channel, dce pivots and is running beside the player allowing him to use the hip throw or bulldog the attacker.

Its much like body surfing . Im not bagging his D , unique yes,

there are obviously many variables in footy games that dont always allow It

The sirro moments went steadily down hill out there too.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12