Official - T-Rex a Bulldogs till 2016

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Wouldnt mind a big signing in the forwards like manu lol but reckon should go for a lower grade/toyota cup forwards that are not wanted by their clubs....

Kiwi Eagle said:
Manu is over rated and asking 400k, would prefer to look elsewhere

I wouldn't mind sniffing around the Roosters, they are full of young forwards with big futures and won't be able to keep them all over the next year or so. Masoe, Guerra could be really handy if they come up

Ukuma Ta'ai has been told he is unwanted by the Warriors and is full of potential if you can harness him

I agree with the Roosters thing as well. They showed signs of what they are capable of the other night but don't know whose available.
The Raiders have a few forwards in there 20s I would mind either.
Another one is Vave from the Storm

Bulldoggy in case you havent noticed we are actually pretty un-phased by losing Tony Williams. To be honest it was getting confusing with all the Williams at the club and i reckon David and Darryl are going to be much happier now. Plus with the loss of William Hopoate we have got our "William Cap" right back down to 2 as Luke Williamson doesnt count.

Yeah I'm unphased by this too. $600k for a 35 minute player just isn't worth it. Don't get me wrong, I think trex has been great for manly last year, but that's too much of a chunk of the cap. DCE and Foz were the most important signings for us by far.

bulldoggy said:
BOZO said:
bulldoggy said:
You were not smiling when we beat you in round 8 you clown . We also beat you without T-Rex . :D:D:D

sorry where are you on the ladder?

now where are we?

thanks

We are on the same points and we have signed no-one and saved money by promoting a similar coach and letting go of another more expensive and higher maintenance version. I would say we are doing alot better than most expected.

The Storm have shown that you don;t need big name forwards to win football matches. Apart from Smith they are recycled players from other clubs or have been nurtured from juniors.
I'll be really worried if we lose Ballin. He is our 'rock'.

bulldoggy said:
BOZO said:
bulldoggy said:
You were not smiling when we beat you in round 8 you clown . We also beat you without T-Rex . :D:D:D

now where are we?

thanks

lets see how long that lasts now that it's starting to become clear that half your current roster now are not playing for your club / team, they are now playing for themselves because they know they are getting the arse at the end of the season to make way for these new signings and trying to play for a contract elsewhere, goodbye teamwork, second half of the season will be everyone for themselves.

Not sorry to lose him, just bummed we gave him the chance and persisted with him. 2/3 rubbish years then 1.25 decent ones before he gets himself banned and injured.

Dog.

codewana said:
Not sorry to lose him, just bummed we gave him the chance and persisted with him. 2/3 rubbish years then 1.25 decent ones before he gets himself banned and injured.

Dog.
Yeah true i would say hes been suspended and injured more in the last 8 months than he has played.

bulldoggy said:
BOZO said:
bulldoggy said:

now where are we?

thanks

[/quote Make sure you come to Brookvale Oval Friday the 20th of July and watch the Mighty Sea Eagles knock you off the ladder . We just love beating Des and his defects :p:p:p

Supernintendo Chalmers said:
bulldoggy said:
BOZO said:
bulldoggy said:

now where are we?

thanks

lets see how long that lasts now that it's starting to become clear that half your current roster now are not playing for your club / team, they are now playing for themselves because they know they are getting the arse at the end of the season to make way for these new signings and trying to play for a contract elsewhere, goodbye teamwork, second half of the season will be everyone for themselves.

Harlan Alaalatoa, Mitch Brown, Dale Finucane, Jake Foster, Bryson Goodwin, Dene Halatau, Kris Keating, Luke MacDougall, Joel Romelo, David Stagg, Martin Taupau, Patrick Templeman, Steve Turner, Jonathan Wright

^ off contract players at the end of this year

I'm sure some are on their way out but i'm also sure there will be some who will take a pay cut to stay at the team ;)

bulldoggy said:
BOZO said:
bulldoggy said:

now where are we?

thanks

Hey bulldoggy,

I'm not here to cause ****e, but are you seriously happy about the signing. I just got a text from a mate who is a mad doggies supporter, who knows a ****e load about footy and he is not particularly happy about the signing.
He would have preferred the $$$ spent on a decent half.
He reckons with Kasiano, Eastwood, Prichard and Williams there could be some ruck issues in defence.
He reckons it means Halatau will probably go, which he is also not happy about.

Anyway good luck to ya. Quality player when fit & on the field but a lot of $$$ too.

bulldoggy said:
BOZO said:
bulldoggy said:

now where are we?

thanks

We are in 5th you are in 3rd with one major difference, We can beat the top teams where your best victory is against lol@souffs who almost beat you. Jokes on you doggy dog.

bulldoggy said:
HappilyManly said:
bulldoggy said:

You're welcome :D

Bye T-Rex - hello 80 minute dedicated Manly Players :p

torana355 said:
bulldoggy said:
Congrats, you guys just payed 600k a season for a guy with lower back problems. I hope for his sake that is is not too serious.

in des we trust

Be Manly and Be Premiers princess, btw how are the sale of the infamous blus tshirts going?

Harlan Alaalatoa, Mitch Brown, Dale Finucane, Jake Foster, Bryson Goodwin, Dene Halatau, Kris Keating, Luke MacDougall, Joel Romelo, David Stagg, Martin Taupau, Patrick Templeman, Steve Turner, Jonathan Wright

^ off contract players at the end of this year

Ul have to offload that whole list to pay for Trex, Inu and upgrading Kasiano. Lol...

Victor Meldrew said:
bulldoggy said:
HappilyManly said:
bulldoggy said:

You're welcome :D

Bye T-Rex - hello 80 minute dedicated Manly Players :p

torana355 said:
bulldoggy said:
Congrats, you guys just payed 600k a season for a guy with lower back problems. I hope for his sake that is is not too serious.

in des we trust

Be Manly and Be Premiers princess, btw how are the sale of the infamous blus tshirts going?

Victor Meldrew, now that IS a forum name of sorts!!

conanu said:
Bulldoggy in case you havent noticed we are actually pretty un-phased by losing Tony Williams. To be honest it was getting confusing with all the Williams at the club and i reckon David and Darryl are going to be much happier now. Plus with the loss of William Hopoate we have got our "William Cap" right back down to 2 as Luke Williamson doesnt count.

Yes, the Bills were piling up and we had to pay a few of them off.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7