Official - T-Rex a Bulldogs till 2016

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Mark from Brisbane said:
Just wait for the Dogs Trolls to come on here.....might be a great time to give ST a miss for a few weeks.

Apparently 2.4 million for 4 years....$600K a year for a forward....a LOT of money!!
And probably a boat and a few brown paper bags

"While we were competitive in negotiations, we are also conscious of maximising our wider playing roster not only for now but well into the future."

This is what Perry had to say, im happy that he is looking at the bigger picture.

Manly Response

http://www.seaeagles.com.au/news-display/Williams-to-leave-Sea-Eagles-after-2012/56411

Good luck at the dogs next year trex, hopefully we get to resign ballin,snake and maybe lussick in the next few weeks...

Good luck to him, good pay day glad we were competitive in our offer. I think 600k is alot for a 2nd rower. I have updated my signature in light of this news, i will be terminating my forum sponsorship of T-Rex effective immediately i have taken the option of sponsoring Michael Chee Kam (new signing from raiders) or as he is now know "Chee-Rex"

Still love watching the big guy play though, hopefully he won't like hitting his old manly friends too hard when we vs the dogs.

GREAT QUOTE FROM DAVE PERRY

"While we were competitive in negotiations, we are also conscious of maximising our wider playing roster not only for now but well into the future.

IN PERRY WE TRUST

Its a funny one.

I was desperate for T-Rex to stay but im not angry or upset that he is gone.

Best of luck to him

Hopefully we can re-sign Ballin, Snake, Lussick and Taufua and pick up Shack

And can i ge greedy and add Manu?

I actually could not care less. Its not like we cant win a game without him. I honestly never really rated the guy. If someone had to go im glad it was him. I have a feeling we didnt fight too hard to retain him. What a shame now we will have to put up with Buhrer in the back row full time.

Manu is over rated and asking 400k, would prefer to look elsewhere

I wouldn't mind sniffing around the Roosters, they are full of young forwards with big futures and won't be able to keep them all over the next year or so. Masoe, Guerra could be really handy if they come up

Ukuma Ta'ai has been told he is unwanted by the Warriors and is full of potential if you can harness him

Good Luck to T Rex, good pay day for a young Bloke......and he will always be a Premiership winning Manly Player, so he will always have my respect and admiration..........it has been great watching him come along, from where he was

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2