Game Day: NYC2017 GF - Manly v Eels

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Well done boys!!
Held fast after being blown away early.
Parra's 2nd half defence was excellent and we did well to break it when most needed.

That bearded ref is excellent btw. Needs to be in 1st grade soon imo.
He has had a few of our games in a row and I enjoy the no bullsht demeanour.[/QU

Well done boys!!
Held fast after being blown away early.
Parra's 2nd half defence was excellent and we did well to break it when most needed.

He has had a few of our games in a row and I enjoy the no bullsht demeanour.

I'm sure that Ginger beard had traces of Maroon in it!

The referees were (and I have no idea which one was Gavin Badger's twin).....Phil Henderson and Adam Cassidy.

Congratulations to the players, coaches and all connected with this great little team who came last in 2016. They never gave up and fought back in true Manly style and finished stronger than their bigger, more fancied opponents. Your supporters are proud of your efforts. You guys made my grand final day - first grade will be an anti-climax after this wonderful last minute win!!

This was our first U/20's premiership. The first winners in 2008 were Canberra.
I know, but it's Lottoland where only Manly exist. :p

Manly's first and last NYC Premiership record will last forever :nod::giggle:

IMG_20171001_161023.jpg

Last edited:
And now that Iv calmed down a little....... fuc$ u parra, fuc$ u noddy u little midget. Lol at parra!!

Great great job, like many on here I thought we could lose by 50 in the first 10. But they showed enormous heart and won. I'm pumped!

Exactly, bearded refs rule. All the smart refs had beards, Socrates, Nietzsche, JC and ZZ Top, they should all have beards......we don't need any weirdos like Mao Tse Tung , Kim Jong-un or Kim Kardashian.

Last edited:
Wright has scored some awesome solo tries this year, I guess it's a good thing he backs himself. He overplayed his hand a bit but wasn't going to die wondering. His passing game is very good, he just needs to get some judgement on when to go himself. I'm glad we have him.

Congratulations to the team, what an effort over 4 weeks!

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8
8 4 4 -60 8