Game Day: NYC2017 GF - Manly v Eels

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
y.[/QUOTE]
First time i've watched the halves, wasn't really all that overly impressed by either.

Wright plays too sideways, too much hop skip and run, lacking direct speed decision making and slow to make a decision---very Benji Marshal like, requires too much space and time to be effective.
I was thinking possibly a ball playing fullback, not a 5/8 for Wright? Thoughts?
Cade did not play his best game, I have seen him play better games esp last week. He was injured tonight.

First time i've watched the halves, wasn't really all that overly impressed by either.

Wright plays too sideways, too much hop skip and run, lacking direct speed decision making and slow to make a decision---very Benji Marshal like, requires too much space and time to be effective.
What a really dumb post.
Cust wins the Jack Gibson Medal for being best player in the GF and you wern't impressed! He also won the preliminary final for us against Illawarra.
Wright had some delightful touches as a ball-playing 5/8.
The team wins the grand final - for the first time in our history, and from 8th position - and you are critical?
Do you realise we were without three of our top 17: Parker, Bainbridge and Tent?
For goodness sake, can't you say something positive about the players and this incredible performance?

What a really dumb post.
Cust wins the Jack Gibson Medal for being best player in the GF and you wern't impressed! He also won the preliminary final for us against Illawarra.
The team wins the grand final - for the first time in our history, and from 8th position - and you are critical?
Do you realise we were without three of our top 17: Parker, Bainbridge and Tent?
For goodness sake, can't you say something positive about the players and this incredible performance?

I’m still delirious!!

We're the best, I had a feeling we were, this Holden Cup win reinforces that, but it was pretty irrefutable already.... I'd imagine some Eels supporters would disagree but none of them have made an appearance here....qué extraño!

What a really dumb post.
Steady on T-dub. I agree with TC - the kid has potential but the little Campese/Marshall stuttering steps, double pumps, not looking to pass when he had support players, could have cost us the game.

Really excited about Wrights potential now after reading the comparisons. If he can play over 250 games, win a premiership, World Cup, lead his team to a tri nations victory and also win the Golden Boot as well, seems like we will have a good player on our hands

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8