Game Day: NYC2017 GF - Manly v Eels

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Wright has scored some awesome solo tries this year, I guess it's a good thing he backs himself. He overplayed his hand a bit but wasn't going to die wondering. His passing game is very good, he just needs to get some judgement on when to go himself. I'm glad we have him.

Congratulations to the team, what an effort over 4 weeks!
First time i've watched the halves, wasn't really all that overly impressed by either.

Wright plays too sideways, too much hop skip and run, lacking direct speed decision making and slow to make a decision---very Benji Marshal like, requires too much space and time to be effective.

Was a wonderful victory by the young twenties and just typical of the pure grit and determination the side has produced all through the finals. Even more meritorious today with the way they overcame the strong physical nature of the Eels and somehow found a way to win . Had some good touches but just seems so much raw ability and instinct in the side and potentially some real good prospects for Manly to ideally hang on to .Still apparently quite a few players again eligible in any revamped 20 "s comp and hopefully whatever junior systems that Manly has in place can be maintained . Also heard Eagle Rock being played this morning . so could only think that it was a good omen for some Manly success today .

First time i've watched the halves, wasn't really all that overly impressed by either.

Wright plays too sideways, too much hop skip and run, lacking direct speed decision making and slow to make a decision---very Benji Marshal like, requires too much space and time to be effective.
Yeah, this style won't work in 1st grade, so he will need to change it up a bit.

Smart lad is Keith Tittmus...

"I joined Manly two years ago and have been going through the grades ever since Harold Matts. There was more opportunity at Manly and a better environment so I'm loving life on the beaches; they're treating me really well.

Congrats Manly Champions. It's the first time I've ever walked around a shopping centre embarrassing my daughter by accidentally bumping into people, while emotionally invested in an Under 20s match on the NRL app.
Go on you good things.
Good for Manly's future.

I assume the 20’s comp for 2018 will be a simple NSW based comp just a step up from the last of the juniors totally unfunded by the NRL but with partial funding from the NSWRL.

Otherwise where the feck do all these 18-20 year olds go?

Well the good news is we won, the bad news is I've run out of alcohol. The good news is the bottle shop is only half a mile down the road. The good bad news is the young bloke took my motorcycle. I've still got my old pushie though.........back soon maybe.......

A problem easily fixed , Uber it!!

I assume the 20’s comp for 2018 will be a simple NSW based comp just a step up from the last of the juniors totally unfunded by the NRL but with partial funding from the NSWRL.

Otherwise where the feck do all these 18-20 year olds go?
I did read Mark it is going back to state based 20s comps. Kids too young to leave home blah blah blah, but not sure of funding or if they'll have a national final like the State cup winners today

Painful to watch. What a show pony. Luckily for him the U20s defensive environment is more forgiving than 1st grade's.

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8
9 4 5 -19 8