NRLW Manly side

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

So Ch9 are broadcasting every game of the whole comp on free to air....and we never bothered spending some coin to get a team up.

Imagine the extra exposure for our sponsors.....and the obvious flow ons from that.

Very disappointing.

Does the NRL cover the cap / most of the costs? If not then I think we might a few years off

I dont know if someone already said this but i think Manly are trying to get a NRLW team by 2027
I thought it was 2025. Either way, the NRL are giving clubs plenty of leeway to get their houses in order before joining the NRLW. Manly already have female-friendly facilities in place at Brookvale, unlike some other clubs.

I thought it was 2025. Either way, the NRL are giving clubs plenty of leeway to get their houses in order before joining the NRLW. Manly already have female-friendly facilities in place at Brookvale, unlike some other clubs.
Yeah it could be 2025 i thought i read 2027 but i could be wrong

Manly will have a Harvey Norman side next year, which is a step up fromm tarsha gale and basically NRLW reserve grade.
Things are moving in the right direction.

At the last Football Club AGM, it was mentioned that the timetable to run a Women's team was 2025 and it was pending information from the NRL about how a team would be funded.

when they do it might be a few lean years, now that the existing clubs can offer players long term deals it will make it hard on the new teams to assemble a competitive team as quick as the current teams have been able to.

At the last Football Club AGM, it was mentioned that the timetable to run a Women's team was 2025 and it was pending information from the NRL about how a team would be funded.
You mean our club owners would not want to invest money here? I find this news shocking

Manly will have a Harvey Norman side next year, which is a step up fromm tarsha gale and basically NRLW reserve grade.
Things are moving in the right direction.

Great news!
Do you know if it will be as Manly or Blacktown?

Ok.As stated previously, we will have a team in the Harvey Norman Premiership with a view to having a team in the main comp in 2025 and again as stated previously, the NRL do not fund the NRLW TEAMS, which is sad and so wrong as the women's game is getting bigger

A question please (as I don't follow it)
Does anyone know the size of the paying crowd at NRLW games?
Big crowd last week at Knights v Broncos semi, "In the meantime, a crowd of 12,689 people set a new NRLW record for the biggest attendance at a standalone game."
Just judging by bits I've seen on TV I assume most games would have far less than that.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8