NRLW Manly side

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
She eagle. Thanks for the layup.
Screenshot_20220306-162512_Facebook.jpg

Would you put your money into a NRLW team. Maybe when they pay their own way and get bums on seats and TV revenue. Not against it and not sexist but let it evolve without sucking money out of Manly.
I think ultimately the presence of a womens’ team under the M-W label will make for a more marketable product overall - and thus a more valuable asset - for whomever owns it.

It would also give greater cause for further upgrades to Brookvale Oval.

Sorry, but I really can't stand women's sport cause generally it's, crap.
Now I'll just hunker down here till that all blows over. Incoming !!!!
To add to this is often does not have the niggle / pushing of rules that mens does

Try watch some womens football and you will see what i mean

I know there's been wet weather and all that but in the first two rounds they've played triple headers and gotten a crowd of the two men and a dog, sorry two people and a dog.

I know the ladies ( who play super hard and are amazingly courageous may I say ) don't get paid much but beats me how this comp is economical even allowing for the fact that yes it will be a slow build and it takes time. I'm not shocked we are taking a wait and see approach.

Expanding to 8 teams in 2023 and 10 teams in 2024.
New teams to be decided in July.

With our new Centre of Excellence offering Female facilities, are we on the path to locking down a NRLW side?

surely our woman's team couldn't be called Manly. would our team be the Womanly Warringah Seaeagles, Personaly Warringah Seaeagles
or Gender Non specific warringah seaeagles ???

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8