NRLW Manly side

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
For those who whinge and complain about membership numbers our lack of action on initiatives like this might be a small window into why we are so very far behind
Lack of Initiatives Perspective time ....

South Sydney one of the big leaders with over 30,000 club membership numbers
Have no NRLW
They have over 30,000 proud and passionate club members that are proud to be part of the club they love

Our Legendary club has endured and over came devastating adversities such as the Super league war , joint venture and bankruptcy , and prevailed due to our Great actions and initiatives and came back stronger than ever to win the title by the greatest margin ever 40 points to NIL

Stand tall and be Proud of the Greatest club of all

And Gods gift to all Manly people !!!

240948987_10226342376526581_7626396401424013754_n.jpg

The Penns do but I seriously I can't see them using anymore of their money to start the Manly women's team.
They wouldn’t use their money to fund a women’s toilet. Or a men’s for that matter!

I will say it once (also as somewhat qualified as my wife was an ex sea bird) the whole cheer leader thing is pretty antiquated
Firstly Congratulations to your lovely wife for her great contributions to our Legendary club

She must have made a beautiful sea bird as they all are

And half your luck feathered friend for being married to such an amazing lady

Cheerleaders are far from antiquated but still very much adored around the world

They wouldn’t use their money to fund a women’s toilet. Or a men’s for that matter!
Manly fans are grateful to support the only club that has survived on the North side

RIP Bears.... Dead ... Finished for ever

and all you can think of is male and womans toilets

Lack of Initiatives Perspective time ....

South Sydney one of the big leaders with over 30,000 club membership numbers
Have no NRLW
They have over 30,000 proud and passionate club members that are proud to be part of the club they love

Our Legendary club has endured and over came devastating adversities such as the Super league war , joint venture and bankruptcy , and prevailed due to our Great actions and initiatives and came back stronger than ever to win the title by the greatest margin ever 40 points to NIL

Stand tall and be Proud of the Greatest club of all

And Gods gift to all Manly people !!!

View attachment 21379
Let me guess
It was "passion" that got souths there not their vastly larger support staff?

Yes, women's cricket has improved immensely but the smaller boundary's along with a smaller and lighter ball might have something to do with it.
No mate, I love watching the girls play cricket because they have FUN! It's always played in good humour with a recognition of a great play. Different to the ego maniacs that play men's cricket. Seriously listening to Healy behind the stumps, or the girls in the out field calling plays, it is great value.

Watching my second game of NRLW this weekend.

Great product, can't wait till Manly have a side

I see that 18 year old Pani Hopoate is playing for the Roosters NRLW side

You can not be calling them men's or women's tolites remember it will offend the whole left.

It's the him/he or her/ she toliets
I've never once called them tolites. Or toliets, for that matter!

Penn's can't afford to bring in that women's side so Penn's please sell the club to someone who can.
The Penrith club . The Storm club and The Souths club do no have a Womans team and they are not selling their club and neither should we feathered friend

Also Selling your Manly is like selling your Mother

Dont go there @Damien2812

It's an absolute joke that we are still not involved in this competition, and reflects extremely poorly on the club, and our owners.

Now, I don't fully get this line of thought....and I'm sure some much smarter posters than me can get into the nitty gritty breakdowns, if they choose to.

As I understand it, the grant fully funds the salary cap.
Membership, sponsors, game day takings, home games at Suncorp/Mudgee, merchandise, etc would go close to pretty much cover coaching staff, travelling expenses, calves blood, etc, etc.

How much can you spend really?

Unlimited funding sure as **** isn't helping the Broncos

Therefore.....chip in some of the gazillions, and get a women's side going.

Now, I don't fully get this line of thought....and I'm sure some much smarter posters than me can get into the nitty gritty breakdowns, if they choose to.

As I understand it, the grant fully funds the salary cap.
Membership, sponsors, game day takings, home games at Suncorp/Mudgee, merchandise, etc would go close to pretty much cover coaching staff, travelling expenses, calves blood, etc, etc.

How much can you spend really?

Unlimited funding sure as **** isn't helping the Broncos

Therefore.....chip in some of the gazillions, and get a women's side going.
Or do what Uncle Nick does for the Roosters.....indiscriminant bags of money to get better players.

The Penrith club . The Storm club and The Souths club do no have a Womans team and they are not selling their club and neither should we feathered friend

Also Selling your Manly is like selling your Mother

Dont go there @Damien2812
Tell me what the Penn's have done since taking full ownership in 2014? The club's been a joke with revolving CEO's, poor on and off field results and my favourite can't sign decent players since 2016.

Tell me what the Penn's have done since taking full ownership in 2014? The club's been a joke with revolving CEO's, poor on and off field results and my favourite can't sign decent players since 2016.
Some clubs have one Eilte signing
We have three in Tom Jake and DCE

Why dont you be fair and talk about all Mr Penns contributions not only as full owner but also part owner when we won the 2011 premiership

But ........2011 is a long long time a go

We need to do much better than that for sure

Time for Mr Penn to deliver

Because at Manly we do not want to just exist

At Manly we want to Excel !!!

Some clubs have one Eilte signing
We have three in Tom Jake and DCE

Why dont you be fair and talk about all Mr Penns contributions not only as full owner but also part owner when we won the 2011 premiership

But ........2011 is a long long time a go

We need to do much better than that for sure

Time for Mr Penn to deliver

Because at Manly we do not want to just exist

At Manly we want to Excel !!!
And that's the reason why we can't have that balanced team like we did when we won the 2011 premiership. Turbo is always injuries, DCE goes missing and Jake is just Jake but isn't worth $900k.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8