NRL's 17th Team - The (Redcliffe) dolphins

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
You can guarantee Bennett will be getting his pick of the top QLD cup players too, much like Brisbane (& now Melbourne) used to.

Take another look at our semifinal thrashing by Storm, Kaufusi was basically too tough (and dirty) for us and the Bromwich's were rock solid, I wouldn't be writing them off as footy pensioners just yet.

FYI the Dolphins aren't playing ... just yet. And time won't stand still until they do.

Esaiya Katoa signed, big wraps on this kid as a playmaker. Maybe not for next but a great get IMO

1.Jamayne Isaako
5.Valynce Te Whare
6.Micheal Roberts (Dev)
7.Esaiya Katoa
8.Jesse Bromwich
9.Harrison Graham (Dev)
10.Mark Nicholls
11.Kenny Bromwich
12.Feluse Kaufusi
13.Ray Stone

Last edited:
Eliasya Katoa signed, big wraps on this kid as a playmaker. Maybe not for next but a great get IMO

1.Jamayne Isaako
5.Valynce Te Whare
6.Micheal Roberts (Dev)
7.Eliasya Katoa
8.Jesse Bromwich
9.Harrison Graham (Dev)
10.Mark Nicholls
11.Kenny Bromwich
12.Feluse Kaufusi
13.Ray Stone

Eliesa Katoa? He is an edge backrower.

Edit; ahh Isaiya Katoa from Penrith.

Last edited:
building nicely.
add walsh to that squad with either milford and ash taylor and old fox bennett will have a competitive squad.

I see former Manly boy Dunamis Lui has signed with Redcliffe for this season.

Considering his experience and the fact Bennett picked him for QLD, I wouldn't be surprised if he stays on and lands a top 30 spot for Redcliffe next season

Gilbert signs on for 3 years......like this signing

1.Jamayne Isaako
5.Valynce Te Whare
6.Micheal Roberts (Dev)
7.Isaiya Katoa
8.Jesse Bromwich
9.Harrison Graham (Dev)
10.Mark Nicholls
11.Kenny Bromwich
12.Feluse Kaufusi
13.Tom Gilbert

14.Ray Stone

Last edited:
Rumour that Konrad Hurrell is next signing fmd what a dud team old man Bennett is assembling. Hurrell has always been rubbish on top of being lazy hardly an old school professional for young guys in the squad to learn off.

Shows how desperate they are. O'sullivan as a recruiter has always been over rated. I fear for the comp with them in it next season it looks like a bye with the team they are putting together.

Rumour that Konrad Hurrell is next signing fmd what a dud team old man Bennett is assembling. Hurrell has always been rubbish on top of being lazy hardly an old school professional for young guys in the squad to learn off.

Shows how desperate they are. O'sullivan as a recruiter has always been over rated. I fear for the comp with them in it next season it looks like a bye with the team they are putting together.
Surely O'Sullivan can sign his own son at least?

You fear for the comp with them in it......wow.

I reckon they are building okay personally

Theyre not going to win the comp in their debut season but they'll be well & truly in the market for every big name player coming off contract over the next couple of years.

I see Walsh from the warriors has bow knocked them back. not saying they wont be good in a few years but they are attracting nobody but old blokes looking for a pension.

Something smells maybe Wayne hasn't the pulling power people think.

I see Nikorima is apparently going to Souths....surprised, really thought he'd be a good squad fit for the Dolphins, wouldn't cost the world, could play 6, 7, 9, 14 or even 1. Plenty of experience.

Not a wow signing but a building block

Can't believe Bennett is courting Fatfita for next season, thought he was still contracted to the Tits for at least another season. If this happens, well, he'll be completely exposed for the bludger he is.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4