NRL's 17th Team - The (Redcliffe) dolphins

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
So long as they don't call them the porpoises. I had a conversation with some council guy up here who reckoned the totem of the local indigenous people was a porpoise. I pointed out that the nearest porpoises were off the coast of southern Tasmania......anyway they got some non-indigenous guy from Brisbane to do the statue and called it Butchu. I asked a local elder about it and he said bull**** comes in many colours.

So long as they don't call them the porpoises. I had a conversation with some council guy up here who reckoned the totem of the local indigenous people was a porpoise. I pointed out that the nearest porpoises were off the coast of southern Tasmania......anyway they got some non-indigenous guy from Brisbane to do the statue and called it Butchu. I asked a local elder about it and he said bull**** comes in many colours.
The Porpoise Spits

Sounds good to me

Here's about half of the players under Ayoub's management. You can see the rest ai PLAYERS – Ultra Management Sports I got bored c&p them, it was tedious as no real list.

Will be interesting to see who Bennett signs from them.

Adam Doueihi
Adam Keighran
Andrew Davey
Anthony Milford
Ava Seumanufagai
Blake Ferguson
Blake Taaffe
Brandon Wakeham
Brian Too
Briton Nikora
Clinton Gutherson
Connor Tracey
Corey Allan
Curtis Scott
Daniel Tupou
David Nofoaluma
Fa’amanu Brown
Freddy Lussick
Garrett Smith
Hame Sele
Harley Smith Shields
Hudson Young
Ieremia Nanai
Isaiah Tass
Jaeman Salmon
Jackson Hastings
James Tamou
Kieran Foran

Here's about half of the players under Ayoub's management. You can see the rest ai PLAYERS – Ultra Management Sports I got bored c&p them, it was tedious as no real list.

Will be interesting to see who Bennett signs from them.

Adam Doueihi
Adam Keighran
Andrew Davey
Anthony Milford
Ava Seumanufagai
Blake Ferguson
Blake Taaffe
Brandon Wakeham
Brian Too
Briton Nikora
Clinton Gutherson
Connor Tracey
Corey Allan
Curtis Scott
Daniel Tupou
David Nofoaluma
Fa’amanu Brown
Freddy Lussick
Garrett Smith
Hame Sele
Harley Smith Shields
Hudson Young
Ieremia Nanai
Isaiah Tass
Jaeman Salmon
Jackson Hastings
James Tamou
Kieran Foran
Wasn't Ayoub de-registered or am I thinking of someone else?

Nothing but fond memories about the dolphins. Won a grand final against them in u16s. Bunch of pussies wearing mascara under their eyes so the floodlights didn't hurt their eyes.

Here's an extremely out-of-left-field thought - Cam Smith?

Is it possible he'd consider strapping the boots back on after 2 seasons away from the game?

Would the Dolphins be interested in offering him marquee money for 1 season as a "foundation" player to build a team around with a view to him becoming part of the coaching staff after that?

Would he be interested or is he too comfortable in his channel 9 gig?

What surprises me is that Bennett needs an agent to sew up a deal. Surely Bennett is experienced enough to negotiate his own contract?
He was representing himself at negotiations at Redcliff yesterday, just a couple of small details to iron out and he signs next week.

I think they'll miss a real opportunity if they play out of Suncorp, for those in the area can the Redcliff area handle a major stadium build or upgrade?
I'd hate to see them lose their identity by focusing on becoming a 2nd "Brisbane" team.

Different times mate , look at how the AFL made “ Greater Western Sydney “.

They’ll come up with a name to encompass the area as that’s “ hip “.

And post this lockdown all of this region don't wanna be called Western Sydney or Western Suburbs etc. Suggesting The Parks apparently. A rival to the Hills. Could do a lot better I think. Go The Parks Giants!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4