• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Then why the lockout in 1 day 10 hrs?

Kind of annoying given i made my trades based on this weeks availability

Fluffy said:
Then why the lockout in 1 day 10 hrs?

Kind of annoying given i made my trades based on this weeks availability
It's still for ppl going for overall positions, you can reverse your trades btw

oh ok then.

So we get a score just no head to head, like the first few rounds.

I take it that is the case prior to all 3 origin games then.

Might have to reverse my trades as i went for a cash grab/blokes who would play for some points (only 14 available after that)

Thanks for the heads up.

Guess the other good thing is i can take on the Gronk with all guns blazing including Trex back

Rds 11, 14, 17 & 18 are the no head to head rounds
Rd12 no Warriors or Sharks in hd to hd
Rd13 no Panthers or Roosters in hd to hd
Rd 15 no raiders or Knights
Rd 16 no Warriors or Sharks

Cam Smiths value is dropping, he'll cost under $300k soon, might trade for him then. Put in Farah, he's a very solid points scorer and Greg Inglis is just being a freak. Had money set aside for T-Rex's return, but I'm not waiting another 5 weeks.

i kept trex for his return as i had a horror start with injuries and now he be gone for ages again.

gonna have to trade this time

doesnt help that i didnt get to change my team last week as i was away and in 2 weeks time i have to play with the same team 3 weeks in a row

SuperCoach has been turned on its head following Wednesday’s Origin match, with the best two players in fantasy football - Corey Parker and Paul Gallen - suffering injuries.

Parker is out indefinitely with a sickening gash to his shin, although the injury is unlikely to be long-term unless it becomes infected.

Gallen aggravated an existing knee injury and is in doubt for Cronulla’s Saturday night clash against the Warriors.

Join Tom Sangster’s live chat here at midday tomorrow. Send questions and comments now.

LATE MAIL: Team changes and gossip

LATEST SUPERCOACH VIDEO: Buy, hold, sell

He is therefore unlikely to play club footy again until round 18 given the Sharks have the bye next week, while he’ll miss round 17 through Origin.

Gallen and Parker’s setbacks come on the back of a horror injury run for SuperCoaches, with key players Sam Burgess (knee, round 16-17) and Curtis Sironen (knee, round 18) also going down recently.

And with popular SuperCoach players Shaun Fensom, Chris Houston, Kade Snowden, Zeb Taia, Dimitri Pelo and Edrick Lee unavailable this week due to Canberra and Newcastle’s byes, many SuperCoaches will struggle to field a full team this week.

Nonetheless, the preferred option for both head-to-head and overall players is to hold all of Parker, Gallen, Burgess and Sironen (although this may be easier said than done).

The reasoning for Parker is simple - he is arguably the best player in SuperCoach and his injury is likely to only be short term, so save two trades in selling and buying back.

The same goes for Gallen in terms of head-to-head, although most overall players have sold the star Shark over Origin due to his horrible bye schedule.

In fact, Gallen’s injury is actually a blessing for overall SuperCoaches as head-to-head players have now lost a chance to get a jump on overall players this week. But on current reports, Gallen remains an essential overall buy for round 18.

Burgess revealed on Twitter last week that his knee, originally considered a four-six week injury, is not as bad as first thought.

He is expected to be back in round 16 or 17, making him a hold.

Likewise, young gun Sironen, buy of the week last week, is also a hold considering he has a break even of -35 and will see huge price rises on his return.

BUY OF THE WEEK
Nathan Hindmarsh
The SuperCoach legend has returned to 80 minutes - and is therefore back in the picture as a keeper. He is risky considering impending retirement and the fact Parra’s season is all but over, but given his history and bye schedule, it’s a risk worth taking.

BUY
Gavin Cooper
Put simply, Johnathan Thurston’s go-to man is the best centre/wing in the comp this year. He produces great base stats, scores plenty of tries and will play in the tough round 17.
Price $287,200

HOLD
Sam Burgess
After originally being ruled out for four-six weeks with a knee injury, the South Sydney powerhouse now says he will be back in round 16 or 17. So hold on and save the trade.
Price $295,600

SELL
Mitchell Aubusson
The out-of-form Rooster has been woeful in the last few rounds, notching only one run in almost 60 minutes on the weekend. With a bye in round 17, there is now no reason to hold.
Price $191,200

WHO’S HOT
Nate Myles
The Gold Coast recruit has transformed into a top-shelf SuperCoach performer at his new club. He is a great head-to-head buy for this week - and may even be an overall essential after Origin.

Josh Mansour
The Penrith revelation is in the running for buy of the year. He’s already risen $86,300 and will see plenty more after being named at fullback in place of the dumped Lachlan Coote.

GONE COLD
Chris Houston
Overall SuperCoaches were sucked in by Houston’s Newcastle bye schedule just at the wrong time. After averaging 65 to round 10, he has averaged just 47 over the last three weeks when we needed him most.

Joseph Paulo
The return of Ben Smith from a long-term pectoral injury could end the price rising runs of Joseph Paulo and Matt Ryan. Get out now before their prices plummet.

WINNING TIPS
“It’s time to reassess trade numbers. Overall players need a minimum of 8-9, while head-to-head players need 11-12 after Origin III. A saved trade now could equate to huge points come finals time.”
Matt Mullen (winner 2009)

“This is the week to name someone like Issac Luke or Aaron Woods as captain with Corey Parker injured”
Martin Bigg (winner 2011)

RE: NRL SuperCoach 2012

Adam Reynolds has been going off his nut in the points scoring for fantasy, as has Edrick Lee. I think adding another raider might be worth it, I think they'll be making a late season charge.

So i take on Tractor boy (equal first) this weekend and both my captain and vice captain have pulled out (gallen and parker), He has Gallen as captain but vice captain is someone else. Coming in to tonight i have a 10 point lead with Norman and Sio lef to play, he has Hindmarsh.

Looks like he will win by less than the captain.

So i take on Tractor boy (equal first) this weekend and both my captain and vice captain have pulled out (gallen and parker), He has Gallen as captain but vice captain is someone else. Coming in to tonight i have a 10 point lead with Norman and Sio lef to play, he has Hindmarsh.

Looks like he will win by less than the captain.

Brett Stewart being transferred in 2 weeks ago has paid off. Also, Watmough scoring very well lately.

I came in =3rd ie lost to the finalist in one comp and came 9th in the other on for and against but had i made the 200 more points and came 8th would have been =3rd as well as the team was there for the finals

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7