• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
So far I have cracked TRex, Nathan Smith, Glenn Stewart, Conrad Hurrell, Sam Burgess, Gareth Ellis, Matt Scott, plus plenty who have missed a game like Lyon, Foran, Stewart, Shillington etc etc.

Yeah Bones you killed it this week. I was looking through your side the other day and I have to say it looks bloody good.

I managed just over 1100. I kept Parker initially so that has saved me 2 trades at least.

im gonna be close to the 1000 mark this week but have parker and shillington returning next week so should be competetive again.

Had a brain fart that cost me the round playing Rankin ahead of Reynolds, think it might have been the auto take off a reserve, and in a panic i missed reynolds and just played who i had available that was still walking.

Buhrer keeps scoring 80+, buy of the season, it will suck when he goes back to starting off the bench. Would you boys recommend Gavin Cooper, Luke Lewis or someone else for the back row? Trading out Sims, he's not starting and his price is gonna drop too much for me to keep him. Also, Widdop or Hayne at fb?

You wont have to worry about Widdop come Origin time, and he also is probably less injury prone than Hayne.

Ive got Cooper, he's very consistent.

i actually got up for the win on the re-score so the brain fart didnt cost me (DCE's 100+ certainly helped)

im looking at locking in cooper for my centres/winger either him or crocker.

With Trex to come back and halatau giving me 50+ im starting to look solid in the centres/wingers, was weak there a few weeks back.

Gonna start looking at front row stocks next, Burgess' injury has put me thin on the ground there and cant afford Luke yet.

Widdop has suprised me - would have through he would drop sooner rather than later, maybe i need to get him first, worked for Slater, has been just average the last few weeks since i picked him up.

Heres a question, anyone have the supercoach gold thing?

Im tossing up whether to go Cash cows again this week or go solid performing averages players
in the backs

have to try and get rid of Teo and Tagatese & eventually Hurrel for

Will Chambers has a BE of -11 and could go up by $30K
Reece Robinson BE -31 and may go up by also $30k
Wade GraHam (Dual Possie) -9 BE up by $28k
Jorge tafua -19 BE up $18K

also Taumololol, Lawton and Burgess are doing nothing for me and I want to trade johnson out as well and eventully try to get parker back in

have plenty of cash to get Parker and Cherry this week but Im not sure

Fluffy said:
where is the BE stuff?

I cant recall ever seeing that.

trial supercoach gold or buy it for $20, it's well worth $20 for the extra details you get. Jennings out injured might stuff me for the weekend, he's only out for 2 weeks though so I don't know if wasting a trade on him is sensible. Just means Break Even, if Parker has a BE of 125 he has to score 125 points for his price to remain the same. Price of the player will adjust pending on the BE score.

NewwyEagle said:
Fluffy said:
where is the BE stuff?

I cant recall ever seeing that.

trial supercoach gold or buy it for $20, it's well worth $20 for the extra details you get. Jennings out injured might stuff me for the weekend, he's only out for 2 weeks though so I don't know if wasting a trade on him is sensible. Just means Break Even, if Parker has a BE of 125 he has to score 125 points for his price to remain the same. Price of the player will adjust pending on the BE score.

Holy crap, that is a poor paragraph. Sorry, it's Friday afternoon.

clontaago said:
Well it certainly couldnt be any closer Fluff!!

At this stage 1111 v 1111

gonna come down to the recount again like last week for me.

and would have beaten most others in the league no matter who loses

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7