NRL press release

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
DSM5 said:
There's method to this lateness. The later the announcement the greater the disruption for us to get a team together. Why couldn't the judiciary meet at the weekend and settle this stuff by Sunday is beyond me. It stinks.

Oh come on - these fine burghers wouldn't dream of working on a sunday DSM - shame on you for thinking of such a vulgar thing :dodgy:

**** me now I've seen everything. Foxsports wheel out Crocker to comment on the brawl. The ultimate thug.

Fox Sports News are saying that the NRL are going to come down hard and a lot of players are going to be charged.

A lot of players probably will be charged. It's the judiciary who determines their fate. It's a legal system.

mickqld said:
f**k me now I've seen everything. Foxsports wheel out Crocker to comment on the brawl. The ultimate thug.
Yeah, what the ****s it got to do with him. Think I'll turn off Fox, they've obviously got nothing to report.

Moondog said:
mickqld said:
f**k me now I've seen everything. Foxsports wheel out Crocker to comment on the brawl. The ultimate thug.
Yeah, what the ****s it got to do with him. Think I'll turn off Fox, they've obviously got nothing to report.

To me he was on our side, but lol at fox for wheeling him out

Meh they have no press conference, just trying to get hits

How could Fox Sports know in any way what the NRL are going to do?

They could only know if the NRL was run by the media, for the media.

Rex said:
How could Fox Sports know in any way what the NRL are going to do?

They could only know if the NRL was run by the media, for the media.
They are saying whispers coming from inside, people are probably texting media outlets and what not from inside.

alright, have been on the road all day and am stressing the hell out, has a charge actually been announced by the NRL or what? still just speculation? my mate sent me the worst msg saying that glenn got 12 weeks.. i dont wanna believe it!!!

twitchk said:
alright, have been on the road all day and am stressing the hell out, has a charge actually been announced by the NRL or what? still just speculation? my mate sent me the worst msg saying that glenn got 12 weeks.. i dont wanna believe it!!!

nothing yet mate

twitchk said:
Your mate's not called Dave is he?

2.30pm on twitter

BulldogRitchie Dean Ritchie
Just checked with the NRL. Match Review Committee still meeting. Been in there for seven hours now....
http://twitter.com/#!/BulldogRitchie/status/108033454075158529

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4