NRL predicted 2018 Manly line up

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Does everyone else see Lussick as having a starting prop spot alongside Marty wrapped up?

I see him more as a bench prop, but the problem is I see AFB and Perrett as bench props too. One of them has to start. I'm just not sure which one...

Frank does not seem to lack some attacking power running ability . Remember clearly those two busts he made against the Raiders and Roosters respectively to set up Tom for two important tries . Like most of the back rowers vying for a starting spot , a big mobile unit who if used effectively could play a valuable role .

Does everyone else see Lussick as having a starting prop spot alongside Marty wrapped up?

I see him more as a bench prop, but the problem is I see AFB and Perrett as bench props too. One of them has to start. I'm just not sure which one...
If he can get back to and produce his late 2016 form , he can be easily a starting prop. Agree that A F B and Perrett probably still seem more suited to bench spots but have a feeling that A F B in particular is capable of stepping up to a starting role at some stage soon if required .

1. Turbo
  2. Taufua
  3. Walker
  4. Kelly
  5. Uate
  6. Hastings
  7. DCE
  8. AFB
  9. Koroisau
  10. Taupau
  11. Thompson
  12. Sironen
  13. Jake
  14. Frankenstein
  15. Lane (remember him?)
  16. Perrett
  17. Lussick
  18. Lane Paseka Wright Croker Sipley

• 👍
Reactions: R3
Bench looks weak as piss apart from AFB.
Can anyone answer is Thompson still quick and Agile enough to play centre? If so we don't need Brown on the bench and could go with an impact player instead
Bench looks pretty good actually, although Sipley for Brown would be ideal!!

Certainly appealing to have a big strong bench , For cover , Siro has played some 5 /8 previously, Thomo can play centre if needed . Just the issue of giving A P I a rest if he needs one .

Frank does not seem to lack some attacking power running ability . Remember clearly those two busts he made against the Raiders and Roosters respectively to set up Tom for two important tries . Like most of the back rowers vying for a starting spot , a big mobile unit who if used effectively could play a valuable role .
He had a couple of really powerful damaging runs. The problem being it was a small handfull over 26 rounds. He has shown he can't do it consistently which must be frustrating for the coaching staff

He had a couple of really powerful damaging runs. The problem being it was a small handfull over 26 rounds. He has shown he can't do it consistently which must be frustrating for the coaching staff

No, the coaching staff re-signed him for another 2 years, even at his advanced age, which indicates they are very happy with him, and the role he was asked to play.

Both 2nd rowers last year (I believe) were restricted by a very specific game plan.

We don't know what Frank is capable of, given a different role .... Siro was used more often by DCE on the right ... but still less than most 2nd rowers, and he also, will benefit from a different game strategy.

Thommo is obviously going to be a starting 2nd rower ... but don't discount Frankie, given more freedom he may just surprise.

While all the chat is about the forwards and 5/8, anyone have any thoughts as to what happens if Walker isn't right by season start?

Okay I have a crack also
Tommy, Jorge, Kelly, walker, uate, Hastings, dce, tapau ,api, lussick, thompson, sironen, Jake t.
Bench - perrett, sipley, afb, Shaun Lane. Others to be in mix Croker, tom wright, Parker, jack g, Lewis Brown, Frank w.
The 5 prop rotation did help us get go forward, it’s a waste of bench spot having poo there for injury cover Thompson can cover, back row and centre.

I would like to see Hastings get a run - the kid has heaps of potential and he is a 85% goal kicker. The rest basically picks themselves for Round 1 unless Walker is still on the sidelines.

I’m with you there , if he can just do a basic job on the left side AND kick the goals I think we’d win more than we will lose.

Does Croker kick as well ( as in goal kicks), anyone know???

Okay I have a crack also
Tommy, Jorge, Kelly, walker, uate, Hastings, dce, tapau ,api, lussick, thompson, sironen, Jake t.
Bench - perrett, sipley, afb, Shaun Lane. Others to be in mix Croker, tom wright, Parker, jack g, Lewis Brown, Frank w.
The 5 prop rotation did help us get go forward, it’s a waste of bench spot having poo there for injury cover Thompson can cover, back row and centre.

Won’t be far off in my opinion!

I’m with you there , if he can just do a basic job on the left side AND kick the goals I think we’d win more than we will lose.

Does Croker kick as well ( as in goal kicks), anyone know???
Not sure but apparently Brian Kelly can kick so he maybe an option as well

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10