NRL Manly Sea Eagles 2017 Preview

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
This is a big problem within our game,an teams have been doing it since the Broncos first started fielding a Qld origin side.3RD party deals an the like ,only tip of the iceberg .I was at the first game ever the Broncos played an it was against Manly as a little kid an remember the Broncos team sheet no wonder they flogged us,an we had won the grand final the year before. THATS WHY I HATE EM AN IM A QLDER

This is a big problem within our game,an teams have been doing it since the Broncos first started fielding a Qld origin side.3RD party deals an the like ,only tip of the iceberg .I was at the first game ever the Broncos played an it was against Manly as a little kid an remember the Broncos team sheet no wonder they flogged us,an we had won the grand final the year before. THATS WHY I HATE EM AN IM A QLDER
I feel your pain, every single day!!!

Where we need to improve this year to be a genuine threat, is at 9 and 7.

DCE was ineffective for large parts of last season for various reasons, but he needs to lift this year if we are to be any chance. He has a fully functioning 5/8 to help share the load this season so it's time to deliver some consistent performances.

Hooker wasn't great last year - Parcell was a bit of a let down and Api just doesn't do it for me despite his enthusiasm. I am kind of hoping we'll unearth something good in Hastings, but it remains to be seen if he gets a shot.

I think if everything comes together and we have some luck with injuries we'll be fighting for a spot in the 8

I think improvement at 6 is far more needed than 9 and 7 combined.

I think improvement at 6 is far more needed than 9 and 7 combined.
I'm working on the assumption that Green will provide that. If he doesn't then we will be no better than last season.

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8
9 4 5 -19 8