NRL in Las Vegas

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Now on a serious note, our forward stocks are looking wee bit precarious going into the LV game. Ola, hammy problem, Sipley possible crusher charge, Ailoi, hasn't been sighted yet, question mark on him, same with Schuster. And Lodge wont be back till rd 5. Will be waiting for the good news to come hopefully.

Now on a serious note, our forward stocks are looking wee bit precarious going into the LV game. Ola, hammy problem, Sipley possible crusher charge, Ailoi, hasn't been sighted yet, question mark on him, same with Schuster. And Lodge wont be back till rd 5. Will be waiting for the good news to come hopefully.
The only good news (if any) is that South's backline is looking atrocious. Not only have they lost Wighton from the ban, but Munro, Walker, and Campbell Graham will all be out of their backline come Vegas. That probably hands the advantage to us in backs, but their forward pack may still dominate us. I've heard however, that Keppie is expected to be their starting prop. Don't know exactly how much of a rating that gives their forward pack in that regard. But we shouldn't see barnstorming through the ruck ala today, if Jake's at 13 and Croker is playing.

Ola hammy? Is he right for round 1?

Oh 'merica.

Eat it in 30 mins and not only is it free, but you get a souvenir T-shirt!

Which your next of kin can wear proudly after the inevitable heart attack.

luxor-restaurant-public-house-burgers-stacked.tif.image.446.334.high.jpg

I'm checking with the club, but as I hadn't paid the trip much attention until yesterday....

Is there a hotel most fans are staying at, and is there anything organised?

We’ll count Toff out , 4 game suspension

Gee I dont get that suspension, or most of those crusher suspensions.

Once the attacker turns his back into the defence they need to accept they are putting themselves in a dangerous position.

Just a much care needs to be taken by both the attacker as the defender.

I look forward to the day an attacking player is suspended for putting themselves at risk. This needs to happen.

Most importantly I hope Dom Young is OK and gets back on the field very soon.

^ either way, it'd kick mine!

FWIW - Section 144 is the Manly bay.

I'm not in that section. (also fwiw..lol)

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8
8 4 4 -60 8