NRL in Las Vegas

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
I believe that the Manly squad fly out on Wednesday. Fiji Airways Business Class.

I’m certainly looking forward to getting over to Vegas for the game. When booking back in November , we steered away from the packages , as we found they were quite expensive. I’m flying with Fiji Airways next Thursday ( 29th Feb ) and only paid $1300 for the return airfare.

Hoping to see lots of Manly fans over there. I spoke to Tony Mestrov at the recent Fan Day and he said the Club were looking at hiring a large room at The Hard Rock , which would become somewhat of a hub for Manly fans to gather at anytime. I haven’t heard any follow up , so we’ll just need to wait and see.

I did read somewhere that the NRL will be using part of Fremont Street as a fan site.

I believe that the Manly squad fly out on Wednesday. Fiji Airways Business Class.

I’m certainly looking forward to getting over to Vegas for the game. When booking back in November , we steered away from the packages , as we found they were quite expensive. I’m flying with Fiji Airways next Thursday ( 29th Feb ) and only paid $1300 for the return airfare.

Hoping to see lots of Manly fans over there. I spoke to Tony Mestrov at the recent Fan Day and he said the Club were looking at hiring a large room at The Hard Rock , which would become somewhat of a hub for Manly fans to gather at anytime. I haven’t heard any follow up , so we’ll just need to wait and see.

I did read somewhere that the NRL will be using part of Fremont Street as a fan site.
It’s funny but one if the things I used to do was establish a relationship with a pub to host our groups , we had one in every city.

I was sad to hear recently that our Auckland watering hole O’Hagens Irish pub is no more , many ( MANY) an epic night was had.

We had them in Melbourne, Townsville , Auckland , Brisbane & Leeds UK.

Always a place to go , even if you weren’t on one of my packages.

noot noot!

Event Week Activities
NRL 360 & Las Vegas Teams LIVE
Wednesday February 28

6.30pm-8.30pm at Resorts World - South East corner of complex on Las Vegas Boulevard, 200 seats and standing room available.

Manly Sea Eagles Welcome Night
Wednesday February 28

Free entry for all those who check in under “Manly” or “Sea Eagles”.

Sea Eagles guests will have a dedicated guestlist line which will offer attendees free and expedited admission to the rooftop.

Join the Sea Eagles Board of Directors and club staff overlooking the lights of Las Vegas at Sunset in the Foundation Room, Rooftop Bar, Mandalay Bay Resort from 6pm till midnight. The menu will be available from 6pm-9pm, there will be a cash bar available and a DJ from 9.30pm.

Dress Code: Casual attire is allowed, however no shorts or sports jerseys are permitted at Foundation Room. No sweat pants/joggers.

If you can’t make Wednesday February 28, we’ve added the Sea Eagles travelling supporter families to the Rooftop Bar guestlist using the above check-in, nightly from 6PM, Tuesday February 27 through to Sunday March 3.

Manly Sea Eagles Pre-Game Fan Hub
Saturday March 2

Join some of our current Sea Eagles NRL players and club ambassadors such as Steve Menzies, Cliff Lyons and Max Krilich, at one of the most exciting and unique locations on the Strip, Hard Rock Café.

Kicking off at midday until 3pm, this event is located on the third floor in the LIVE venue with our own DJ, there will be no better place to flock and start game day together!

There will be a special food menu available, a cash bar, live music and free giveaways!

Dress Code: It’s Game Day! Get the Maroon and White colours on!

NRL Las Vegas 9s
Thursday February 29

Free Event

8am – 5pm at Desert Breeze Park

Pool games involving 33 teams from across North America participating in the Men’s & Women’s competitions.

Friday March 1

Free Event

8am – 5pm at Desert Breeze Park ·

Finals of the Men’s & Women’s competitions as well as the inclusion of a four-team U18 boys' competition and a three-team U18 girls' competition.

Rugby League Las Vegas Fan Fest
Thursday February 29

Free Event

Starting at 6pm at Fremont Street Experience, Fremont St, Las Vegas, NV 89101

Teams presented on stage
Live music performances
Special Guest Appearances
More information to come

NRL 360 & Matty Johns Show Live in Las Vegas
Friday March 1

6.30pm - 9.00pm at Resorts World - South East corner of complex on Las Vegas Boulevard.

NRL Talent Combine
Saturday March 2

Free Event

8am – 5pm at Game Changers Sports (AM), 6230 South Decatur Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89118 and UFC Performance Institute (PM), 6650 S Torrey Pines Dr, Las Vegas, NV 89118.

50 High Performance Athletes will participate in a series of skills and physical tests to see if they’ve got what it takes to play elite Rugby League in Australia.

Pre-Game Fan Zone
Saturday March 2

3.30pm - 6.00pm

Allegiant Stadium, Northern Car Park

DJ, fan activations, food and drink trucks, big screen, merchandise and more.

The Games
Saturday March 2

6.30pm (local time) Manly Warringah Sea Eagles v South Sydney Rabbitohs

8.30pm (local time) Sydney Roosters v Brisbane Broncos

Westpac Catch & Keep in Vegas!

Thanks to Westpac, any fan lucky enough to catch the match ball in the stadium, gets to take the ball home. So if you’re in Vegas and catch the ball, don’t throw it back. It’s yours to keep! That’s a priceless piece of Rugby League history. Westpac, bringin’ the footy.

The ground
Located adjacent to the world-famous Las Vegas Strip, Allegiant Stadium is fully enclosed and climate-controlled with a capacity of 65,000. The technologically-advanced Stadium is the home of the Las Vegas Raiders NFL team and will host special sporting events such as the Pac-12 Championship Game and Las Vegas Bowl and now the opening round of the 2024 NRL Telstra Premiership.

Must be nice...

The NRL came in over the top of the NSWRL to allow Jacob Gagai to be eligible to make his first-grade debut in Las Vegas in what South Sydney described would have been a “substantial injustice”.

Gagai, brother of Knights star Dane, was suspended during the state championship on grand final day and NSWRL said the All Stars match wouldn’t count towards his suspension before the NRL overruled them.

I’m a little confused , just read a Fox League report on the likely teams for the Vegas game , and they had Kolou on the centres partnering Garrick but I thought he was suspended for round 1??

And with Sipley suspended they have Aaron Woods on the bench , which I believe isn’t possible as he’s not in the 30 and they would need special dispensation to play him but only after every other reserve forward is exhausted.

Now it IS Fox League , and it IS probably being written by AI anyway but maybe @Mitch could actually get a clarification as to that , and who has actually gone to the US.

Now it IS Fox League , and it IS probably being written by AI anyway but maybe @Mitch could actually get a clarification as to that , and who has actually gone to the US.
Definitely written by AI, mate!

Just checked the Sea Eagles Instagram account and there are pics of some of the boys at the airport, on the plane, and Karl Lawton and Bully on the beach in LA. And Koula is there, too.

I’m a little confused , just read a Fox League report on the likely teams for the Vegas game , and they had Kolou on the centres partnering Garrick but I thought he was suspended for round 1??

And with Sipley suspended they have Aaron Woods on the bench , which I believe isn’t possible as he’s not in the 30 and they would need special dispensation to play him but only after every other reserve forward is exhausted.

Afaik koula can play because international suspension served in trial and Woods can't because he is on train and trial. If he was in the supplementary list, I think he could play.

I heard Sipley is going for media.
His done a good job with the manly way has been in most episodes

Well I guess the real question is why is Schu not going? There are guys like Woods going and they are not in the top 30.
Get injured in business class?

Surely him training with the team and the coaches would be a lot more beneficial than being told to stay home.

I am not understanding the treatment of Schu by Manly and I am sure I am not the only one.

Well I guess the real question is why is Schu not going? There are guys like Woods going and they are not in the top 30.
Get injured in business class?

Surely him training with the team and the coaches would be a lot more beneficial than being told to stay home.

I am not understanding the treatment of Schu by Manly and I am sure I am not the only one.
Totally disagree. He's got a calf niggle and history of calf problems, zero point in having him sitting on a plane for 15 or 20 hours or whatever it is.
Plus he finished in reserve grade last year, he's got to earn first grade and those who have put in the work deserve the 'lifetime experience (as Seibs calls it) of the Vegas trip;

Plus, they mentioned they want fit players who can participate fully in training, Sipley can do that, Schu cannot.

Ps I am sure I am not the only one who understands the treatment of Schu @:D

Plus, they mentioned they want fit players who can participate fully in training, Sipley can do that, Schu cannot.
Speaking of fit players… My wife just spent the last half an hour extolling the virtues of this shot of Karl Lawton from the team's Instagram account:

Screenshot 2024-02-22 at 19.36.41.png

Apparently he has some appeal among members of the fairer sex.

Might be one way to promote the game over there. Over to you, NRL…

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8