NRL Grand Final

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Who would like to lose in the 2016 GF

• Sharks

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Storm

Votes: 2 5.6%
  • Bulldogs

Votes: 7 19.4%
  • Broncos

Votes: 11 30.6%
  • Cowboys

Votes: 2 5.6%
  • Other

Votes: 4 11.1%

• Total voters

davohan123

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
We are a few years off returning to the GF I think, I hope I get to see us win another title

And this year looks a wide open comp between a few teams so my poll question and thread prediction game is :

Who do you want to lose this year's GF?( just for fun)

Then post your GF prediction below( and check back in later in the year to see how close you were)

I would love nothing more than to see the Sharks get robbed in similar style to the Broncos last year.

Why the Sharks for me, I find them a very arrogant and dirty team and I would love for them to remain having not won a title.

Team I want to lose this GF: sharks

GF Prediction: Storm vs Sharks
Storm 20-6

Last edited:
Gallen is just a grub, keep the Sharks cabinet empty, no sympathy while he is there. Plus I couldn't stand then going off for a year. Bulldogs next, then Melbourne, and Broncos.

Would like the Broncos to lose to the Sharks and no other team to get there. If the Storm win they can lay claim to being the most successful club in the past decade.

A 3rd for Dessie's dogs would be brilliant - just hoping it's not the cheating purple scum or the cheating bronco scum that hand out the beating.

As Manly is realistically next to no chance of even making the finals, I really don't care who wins so long as its NOT Brisbane, Cronulla or the Dogs.

Brisbane and the Supercoach losing two in a row? Priceless

Cronulla losing another Grand Final....I'd like to see that.

Canterbury not winning with Des as coach.....again. I'd like to see that too.

For the record I voted Cronulla.

Wouldn't mind seeing Melbourne lose either so that Scam Smith experiences a losing GF as a player rather than a suspended player like 2008.

I think the only team on there is wouldn't mind winning is the Cowboys. Would be happy for any of the others to lose.

Broncos.

I don't want the Sharks anywhere near the GF

Exactly my pick , and besides I think the Sharks are peaking too early, they can't keep this form up.

I hate the Storm BUT would love to see them beat the Broncos again in Golden Point.

Don't think the Boys will get there again but could be wrong.

I would hate the Dogs to win.
I don't think Broncos or Cows can win, nor Canberra.
So that doesn't leave much.
I'd prefer the Sharks to win rather than the cheating club Storm.
Besides, if the Sharks win they will quickly turn crap again next year, like Souths and St Merge did after winning, so they won't get in our way next year.
Storm on the other hand will be annoying next year whether or not they win this year.

I don't want the whinging Cowboys to be the first team in 20+ years going back to back - that's our job!

Personally I think it will be a Melbourne v Sharks GF with Melbourne winning.

Last edited:
Cowboys play a good style of footy. Broncos have everything handed to them on a plate. Storm are cheats but bloody good team. Can't stand Gallen. He is as arrogant as anyone on the planet. Hope the Sharks don't make the gf. Would like to see the Cowboys win again.

Happy to see Sharks and Raiders win it of the teams looking likely to be there, Penrith if they can sneak in

Others I would love to see crying post match

Happy to see Sharks and Raiders win it of the teams looking likely to be there, Penrith if they can sneak in

Others I would love to see crying post match

Raiders wouldn't be bad , and they have a very good team this year.

As long as the Donkeys lose I'll be a happy Chappy, it's all @COMMANDER and I have to look forward to at present.

Apart from Manly only ever liked NZ, but in 2016....apart from Ricky Stuart......don't mind the Raiders....maybe more enjoy seeing them play a good style of footy?
Personally don'y buy into Sharks hype - seen this beat up 100 times before, but realistically think they are 20 points off Cows when the heat is on....12 off Storm & about even with Brisbane/Dogs.
Think it will be Cows vs Storm with Cows winning by 10-13 points.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6