Not good news

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Turbo needs to stretch his quads more, that is what relaxes the hamstring.:wait:

Donny will fix it :nod:
You're right HM...good ol' Donny to the rescue :rock:

As for the injury update, apart from poor Tangles, its very informative....not.

Assume AFB is fine, despite leaving the field in the first half and going straight up the tunnel? Not a word since. No news is good news, I guess....

So he had a cramp not a tear?
I had just watched a youtube video on hamstring injuries as they are suffered by so many people who like to exercise.

In it the man had this old remedy from isometric craze that we had in the 70s (back when I cared to exercise :giggle:).

Basically every muscle group is counter balanced by another.

So stretching your hamstring is only half the warmup. The quads are the second part.

Same with biceps and tricep etc

It was very interesting :nod:

Turbo is a giraffe and he'll continue growing for another 4 years. Maybe his bodyparts are still out of sync. :nerd:

Manly just need to curb his workload and fear of injury. :nod:

He has a long career to enjoy :clap:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10