Not good news

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I'll be sure to remember that next time I'm screaming and swearing at the tv.
Must remember.......has no right to know anything of Manly players injury welfare.
Ok got it.
Yep we don't have any right to know.

It's all good Mick only half messing with ya.

Actually i might start a membership drive for TC so that people have the right to know about my welfare, but i guess i need a few fans first to make this business model work.

We don't need to know the specifics if it offends or upsets his family......lol

But a "4 weeks" or "4 months" is absolutely a reasonable expectation for supporters to know.
What if he or his family are particularly superstitious of the number 4 and if any information about the number 4 is published they'll all hide in a bunker?
So they club is just trying to keep him and his loved ones out of the bunker.:giggle:

The Lurker says today, don't believe all about Toms injury... Not as bad as what Des is making everyone believe. Back for round 1...

But that is from the Lurker

The Lurker says today, don't believe all about Toms injury... Not as bad as what Des is making everyone believe. Back for round 1...

For once I hope this joker is right

Mole said the same thing yesterday.

Let's hope this is a case of 2 wrongs make a right!

That injury report Manly posted was embarrassingly poor. They seriously need to start being more open with things like this. And there's been no updates that I'm aware of.

Perhaps it’s appropriate that it’s ‘embarrassingly poor.’

Our off-field resources, membership numbers and home ground have been ‘embarrassingly poor’ for some time.

Things must be on the up though. Even Scott Penn realised you have to spend money occasionally to get a football team going.

Hail Desmond!

Yep - It would be nice if the Lurker was right:

Forget all the reports coming out of Manly that Tom Trbojevic will miss the first few rounds of the new season.

I’ve got men at Manly who are telling me it’s Des Hasler playing mind games with the media and round one opponents Wests Tigers.

Tommy T does have a minor hamstring strain following last weekend’s trial against the Sharks - but there is no way it will keep him from taking his spot against the Tigers at Leichhardt.

Mind games lol

What a load of utter dribble on all fronts.

Seriously does anyone really imagine that a seasoned coach like Michael Maguire is having sleepless sweat bathed nights over this. He would prepare his squad based on Tommy playing and wouldn’t give it a second thought. And if he doesn’t play he’s hardly going to be sweating bullets over containing young Elliott.And how does confusing the media help Manlys chances at all.

If anything Madge would be looking forward to unleashing what looks like a very good young squad.The backline looks potent with the addition of Jennings and Matterson will be great buy.

Whether or not Tommy plays the whole idea of this mind game stuff is ridiculous and that applies even if Dessy is foxing.Why would a club struggling on and off the field try to confuse their fans. Plenty of Manly people might not make the trip to Leichhardt if they won’t know till just before kick off if one of the games great talents is going to play and our chances plummet and as we all know you need every bit of support you can get in that cauldron.

Last edited:
I'd consider it, if nothing else, a bit of courtesy and respect to the people who pay their hard earned to go and watch you or buy your merchandise...or whatever.
And where does "hard earned" money start and stop, the disposable income of Manly supporters in general is higher than most clubs so not much "hard earned" to respect one thinks.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8