Northern beaches super stadium

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
The Priority Perspective ...
Let us Focus on rebuilding a Super Dominant Premiership Winning Club
So We can show that we are Worthy of a Super Stadium

yeah, we can swap with the rah rah boys, they can have Brookie. Can you imagine trying to get a car park around the Manly Oval area...impossible..
Nah i actually dont know what its like moved up to the sunny coast like 2 years ago and havent been back for like a year but yeah i was just throwing it out there

Good luck with getting anything done on the Northern Beaches with a Labor Government in power and our area being almost exclusively represented by Teals.
The State Government has already backed out of the $340m commitment to complete the Mona Vale Road upgrade, which was in the budget of the former Liberal Government.
The polies only have eyes for the west.

Good luck with getting anything done on the Northern Beaches with a Labor Government in power and our area being almost exclusively represented by Teals.
The State Government has already backed out of the $340m commitment to complete the Mona Vale Road upgrade, which was in the budget of the former Liberal Government.
The polies only have eyes for the west.
The Liberals under Gladys and Baird (allegedly both avid Manly fans) didn’t do much for us either to be fair? Nor did Abbott (our number 1 supporter)

We are clearly 0% chance of that happening (sadly) but if we were to do it the only viable way would be to add an extra storey and supporting amenities bang on top of those we already have at Brookvale Oval.

Although I will add, there is a very large parcel of land not doing very much between Campbell Parade and Kentwell Road, which the Mark 1 eyeball suggests you could drop the Brookvale Oval floorprint into very comfortably and also have plenty of space for a huge heap of parking and a useful retail and entertainment precinct to support the club.

Probably it is currently being used for nonsense purposes like biodiversity (just kidding), but once we get back to the heights that are rightfully ours, and once the Penn family succeed in raising the club value to $1 billion thanks to continually playing overseas in gambling centres, that would be my plan.

You’d need to get out there and see it. Apart from the flooding mentioned, it has a one lane in/out road and isn’t as big an area as it looks because of a big rocky hill bordering it one side, the lagoon and a main road on the others.
You’d need to get out there and see it. Apart from the flooding mentioned, it has a one lane in/out road and isn’t as big an area as it looks because of a big rocky hill bordering it one side, the lagoon and a main road on the others.
@Loobs , where did u go ?
Edit -ohhh

The Liberals under Gladys and Baird (allegedly both avid Manly fans) didn’t do much for us either to be fair? Nor did Abbott (our number 1 supporter)
That's true. However. they at least knew where the Northern Beaches was.

Nah i actually dont know what its like moved up to the sunny coast like 2 years ago and havent been back for like a year but yeah i was just throwing it out there
Well, hasn't changed much, finding a parking spot was pretty much impossible. when I was living in Manly a while back I used to photocopy Granny's disability pass and stick it to the windscreen and park up in the disability spots outside next to the library.

The Priority Perspective ...
Let us Focus on rebuilding a Super Dominant Premiership Winning Club
So We can show that we are Worthy of a Super Stadium

Unfortunately its not about the club and how dominant it might be. Its all about the area the club is in politically.

If it were about how dominant a club was, Parramatta would still be playing out of Cumberland Oval.

Well, hasn't changed much, finding a parking spot was pretty much impossible. when I was living in Manly a while back I used to photocopy Granny's disability pass and stick it to the windscreen and park up in the disability spots outside next to the library.
I’m sure all the genuine disabled people would love to read that
Well done u must b proud of yourself.

Haha the usal no parking

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8