Northern beaches super stadium

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
I do some filming work with Red Bull over here in UK so next time I'm in a room with MR Red Bull Dietrich Mateschitz I will bend his ear about buying the club. Pocket change for RB.

What do we think? The Red Bull Seaeagles playing out of Red Bull super stadium Sydney. Given we already have wings I reckon it would be a great match.

Last edited:
I have been t a few manly Titans games at Robina ... not much parking there but very organized and efficient car parks 10 minutes away and free buses to the stadium from the carparks running non stop ... also the Gold Coast / Brisbane railway stops at the ground .... transport and parking are the big issues to overcome ... I like the French's Forest location if nearby parkingand buses could be organized

Was back home in March and drove the road in question. I do see what your saying. Would need a lot of upgrading to 2 or 3 lanes minimum.
So could we share rat park with the rah rahs?
They’d share it with us. Travelling much better than the Sea Eagles at the moment haha

I grew up in St Ives we moved to Forestville and I went to The Forest High .... I spoke so St Iveish that everyone thought I was a pom !! go figure
When I lived in St Ives I reckon there were more Saffa’s than poms.

Rat Park is the only site that works. The aquatic centre area has been tagged for the redevelopment of the high school up there I thought.

St Ives would never work because Manly fans don’t travel.
That's all spot on.
As for the aquatic centre, yes The Forest High School is going to be moved/built next to the aquatic centre (to make way for a new town centre on the school site next to the new hospital).

Who owns rat park, and what would be the possibilities of a new stadium?
I'd say Rat Park's owned by the same owner of Brookie Oval - Northern Beaches Council who maintain and manage both of them.
As for the possibilities, who knows realistically but you'll see in the above posts Rat Park definitely has a lot of pluses.

It would be nice to see, but don't hold your breath. Unless the Waratahs commit to moving there and another A-League team gets put in Sydney on the Northern Beaches (which is unlikely), it'll never happen.

Nice thought though.

I'd say Rat Park's owned by the same owner of Brookie Oval - Northern Beaches Council who maintain and manage both of them.
As for the possibilities, who knows realistically but you'll see in the above posts Rat Park definitely has a lot of pluses.
I grew up across the road and attended dozens of games there in the 80's, definitely a top position .

That's all spot on.
As for the aquatic centre, yes The Forest High School is going to be moved/built next to the aquatic centre (to make way for a new town centre on the school site next to the new hospital).
The town centre will be significantly enhanced by the new stadium.

That's all spot on.
download.jpg

I have been t a few manly Titans games at Robina ... not much parking there but very organized and efficient car parks 10 minutes away and free buses to the stadium from the carparks running non stop ... also the Gold Coast / Brisbane railway stops at the ground .... transport and parking are the big issues to overcome ... I like the French's Forest location if nearby parkingand buses could be organized
They should have a drive in at the stadium when games aren't on.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12