Non quality players?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Mmmm i'm sorry but theses elements of your list suggest otherwise...............

Top shelf Players
Walker

Solid
Brenton Lawrence
Blake Green
Darcy Lussick

Promising/Up and coming

Jackson Hastings
Shaun Lane
Brian Kelly
No, i agree with what he said. My top shelf would be

DCE
Uate
Walker
Taupau (little down on form although when normal he's the best prop in the comp!)
Jake Trbojevic (Tom will be at this level in 2018)
Koroisau

Solid would be Lawrence, Taufua, Sironen, Green (does so much in attack), Fonua-Blake, Parker

Up and coming would be Tanginoa (want to see much more game time for him), Perrett (not enough mongrel yet), Hastings, Toafofoa Sipley (in 2018)

No, i agree with what he said. My top shelf would be

DCE
Uate
Walker
Taupau (little down on form although when normal he's the best prop in the comp!)
Jake Trbojevic (Tom will be at this level in 2018)
Koroisau

Solid would be Lawrence, Taufua, Sironen, Green (does so much in attack), Fonua-Blake, Parker

Up and coming would be Tanginoa (want to see much more game time for him), Perrett (not enough mongrel yet), Hastings, Toafofoa Sipley (in 2018)

Happy to agree to disagree..........

That what makes the world better, those who are right being tolerant of those who are wrong ! ;-)

People are too critical of Tom T. It's not his fault you're expecting him to be at a 28 year old Snake standard at 20.

He's made a few mistakes, it happens. Blokes miss tackles, blokes kick it out on the full, they throw forward passes, they throw intercepts. Slater makes mistakes. I remember Snake couldn't catch a high ball in a game at Suncorp in 2005. He was 20. He turned out ok.

Tom T has been brilliant this year, easily in our Top 5. Judge him on his performance, not the hype you've heard or your previous expectations. Of course he's not the best fullback in the game, but this year he'd be in the top half a dozen comfortably.

People are too critical of Tom T. It's not his fault you're expecting him to be at a 28 year old Snake standard at 20.

He's made a few mistakes, it happens. Blokes miss tackles, blokes kick it out on the full, they throw forward passes, they throw intercepts. Slater makes mistakes. I remember Snake couldn't catch a high ball in a game at Suncorp in 2005. He was 20. He turned out ok.

Tom T has been brilliant this year, easily in our Top 5. Judge him on his performance, not the hype you've heard or your previous expectations. Of course he's not the best fullback in the game, but this year he'd be in the top half a dozen comfortably.

I agree passing the ball backwards, and to your own players are challenging f***ing skills to master!!!

We shouldn't be too hard on the boy.............after all my 7 y/o nephew still throws the occasional forward pass..........although he did pick up the idea that the guys in your team all play in the same colored jerseys fairly quickly!!

I agree passing the ball backwards, and to your own players are challenging f***ing skills to master!!!

We shouldn't be too hard on the boy.............after all my 7 y/o nephew still throws the occasional forward pass..........although he did pick up the idea that the guys in your team all play in the same colored jerseys fairly quickly!!

Poor bait.

2 more errors than Tedesco, the NSW fullback. I better tell Laurie he's no good. Better tell the Chooks they've paid a fortune for a dud.

2nd on the list is Jordan Rapana. **** player.

This is where you've lost it ....................i'm not saying and never said he was a bad player................just that f***ing basic concepts are missing in his game!!

And for the record those 2 players mentioned are good players, but both of their teams aren't going to be playing finals football this year!!!! I wonder how many games were lost, points given away or points not taken because of those errors!!

Errors cost far more!

This is where you've lost it ....................i'm not saying and never said he was a bad player................just that f***ing basic concepts are missing in his game!!

And for the record those 2 players mentioned are good players, but both of their teams aren't going to be playing finals football this year!!!! I wonder how many games were lost, points given away or points not taken because of those errors!!

Errors cost far more!

These look like the ramblings of someone who doesn't rate him:

You mean stuff like how to pass backwards ..............and only to your own team mates?

Yep if only we had Snake to teach him these things...............

Radradra is first on the list and Addo-Carr equal with Tom. Melbourne must be ruing those Addo-Carr errors...

I'd honestly love a backrow of:

11. Sonny Bill Williams
12. Curtis Sironen
13. Jake Trbojevic

For 2 years. People are suggesting he returns to league post Bledisloe.

These look like the ramblings of someone who doesn't rate him:

NO, I like him a lot but I just don't think you can excuse some of the mistakes he is making on the field to youth and inexperience......................which is what some of the previous posts suggested.

The fact he is already one of our best (shows you how sad our team is) seems to mean he has given up on fixing the basic issues with his game.
He's throwing the same forward passes last week as he was doing in the opening rounds!!

Kelly is more down and spiraling
Blake Green general play is inconsistent and his defence is far from solid
Lawrence has been a great warrior for us but his best days are behind him . Too many errors in him to be a solid player for mine
Just my view feathered friend .
I agree totally with the above mentioned players and add in winterstein. Over the next couple of years replace those with genuine top shelf players and we can win another comp

Radradra is first on the list and Addo-Carr equal with Tom. Melbourne must be ruing those Addo-Carr errors...

Sure , if we had Smith, Cronk & Slater we might be able to cover those errors too!

But Tom is supposed to be OUR Slater...............that's the difference!!!
How can we be a quality team when our so called stars are the ones f***ing up!!

Yeah but if he does he always goes back to the Rorters!

Wouldn't be surprised if The Rorters are shopping some players already mate.

2018 Gains: James Tedesco (Wests Tigers, 2021)
2018 Losses: Paul Carter (released), Kane Evans (Parramatta Eels), Aidan Guerra (Newcastle Knights), Shaun Kenny-Dowall (Newcastle Knights), Liam Knight (Canberra Raiders), Connor Watson (Newcastle Knights)
Re-Signed: Mitch Cornish (2018), Michael Gordon (2018), Ryan Matterson (2019), Dylan Napa (2019), Mitchell Pearce (2019), Victor Radley (2019), Daniel Tupou (2021), Sitili Tupouniua (2019)
Off Contract 2017: Blake Ferguson, Brenden Santi, Chris Smith, Zane Tetevano, Johnny Tuivasa-Sheck

Here we go again knocking young Kelly. He's playing his first year in first grade. Remember Walker last year. Remember Koroisau last year. Sironen was going no where after his first year. I know of very few players who do great things in their first year. And if they do they are usually found out in their second year. In my mind it takes a player about 2 years of first grade to reach a consistent first class level. Kelly is a kid from last years U20s who started well but is finding it tough to maintain consistency. So what first year novice doesnt find one of their first two years hard going. I suspect by next year a bigger and meaner Brian Kelly might just surprise some of us. If not, at least give him the support to try to make the grade instead of continually putting him down.

Here we go again knocking young Kelly. He's playing his first year in first grade. Remember Walker last year. Remember Koroisau last year. Sironen was going no where after his first year. I know of very few players who do great things in their first year. And if they do they are usually found out in their second year. In my mind it takes a player about 2 years of first grade to reach a consistent first class level. Kelly is a kid from last years U20s who started well but is finding it tough to maintain consistency. So what first year novice doesnt find one of their first two years hard going. I suspect by next year a bigger and meaner Brian Kelly might just surprise some of us. If not, at least give him the support to try to make the grade instead of continually putting him down.

Consistency isn't the only thing he is struggling with...........

Tackling, holding on to the ball and running at any sort of speed have also got him completely stumped!

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8
9 4 5 -19 8