Non-Manly Games [Round 6, 2019]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I have to say I actually like Melbourne's tactics of kicking long for Addo-Carr to chase from a scrum, and it makes me wonder why we don't see more of it from teams.

How many times do we see fullbacks and sometimes oven the wingers packing into a scrum in the oppositions half? Hell, if I was the coach and had a player of his speed I'd be doing exactly the same thing, especially of the oppositions speed men have their heads in the scrum.

Its why I hate seeing Tom putting his head in at lock when we've got a scrum in the opposition half.
I dream of Chez/LG kicking a 40/20 from a scrum soon :nerd:

Our forwards would love a stroll up the field :inlove:

I dream of Chez/LG kicking a 40/20 from a scrum soon :nerd:

Our forwards would love a stroll up the field :inlove:

A 40/20 would obviously be good, but kicking long for the wingers or fullback to chase while the opposition fullback, wingers or centres have their heads in the scrum is a good tactic to use, especially if you have a player like Addo-Carr. At worst you've made a cheap 40-50 metres if the opposition get to it first, at best you get the ball back and score a try.

A 40/20 would obviously be good, but kicking long for the wingers or fullback to chase while the opposition fullback, wingers or centres have their heads in the scrum is a good tactic to use, especially if you have a player like Addo-Carr. At worst you've made a cheap 40-50 metres if the opposition get to it first, at best you get the ball back and score a try.
We should always be playing in the opponents half.:happy:

That's what I loved about Wombat and Tom Mooney. They treated the 22 yard line like it was the tryline. Shortened the field with their great defense :clap:

Be funny if Scam doesn’t kick again this year ( now he’s got the record).

If so yes it’ll prove he’s now there for the $$ and the records and not much else.

Other than the money, I still think the only reason he is still playing is because he wants his name in the record books for a long time. He is easily the most selfish player I have seen since Ray Price.
Well if Greenturd rubberstamps the GI scam, I wouldn't put it past sCam to play his 400th and retire due to 'lost the will to train...' and the Scumos move him off their Cap and into an ambassadorship :wondering:

3A38846D-2995-4CA4-A6D6-7AF7711B07CC.jpeg

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8