Non-Manly Games [Round 6, 2019]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Too easy, looks like a Rorters' training run @:cool: 20-0 at 30 mins

Suli should be watching Mitchell's level of involvement and speed with the ball :wait:

Too easy, looks like a Rorters' training run @:cool: 20-0 at 30 mins

Suli should be watching Mitchell's level of involvement and speed with the ball :wait:

With his size, skill and speed (he does have some), he should be doing what Mitchell does and more.

Hopefully Des and co. take his "going for the gold" and turn it into wanting that gold premiership ring in October.

I can't. I have vomit in my mouth when I try.

Nah I can appreciate good play.

But certainly helps when a million dollar player makes a bust, then passes to another million dollar player who passes to a million dollar player who makes a break and then hands it over to a million dollar player to score!

Meanwhile half a dozen million dollar players applaud from behind!!

Addo-Carr scores off a forward pass and got a nice old bang on the knee for his troubles from Cronk who fell on his legs while diving to try and knock the ball free. Though watching the replay there wasn't any malice in it.

I have to say I actually like Melbourne's tactics of kicking long for Addo-Carr to chase from a scrum, and it makes me wonder why we don't see more of it from teams.

How many times do we see fullbacks and sometimes even the wingers packing into a scrum in the oppositions half? Hell, if I was the coach and had a player of his speed I'd be doing exactly the same thing, especially of the oppositions speed men have their heads in the scrum.

Its why I hate seeing Tom putting his head in at lock when we've got a defensive scrum in the opposition half.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8